HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dustin vs Orton

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:21 pm

After a series of tweets from Dustin Rhodes in support of getting his brother, Cody Rhodes, rehired, WWE COO Triple H agreed to pit Dustin in a match against WWE Champion Randy Orton on this Monday's Raw.

GOLDUST ✔ @DUSTIN_RHODES1

Hey @TripleH ! If you know whats good for business, then give my brother @CodyRhodesWWE a #SecondChance ! What can i do??? @WWE
12:40 AM - 7 Sep 2013

GOLDUST ✔ @DUSTIN_RHODES1

You know, its a shame how the Rhodes name must scare you @TripleH @StephMcMahon @VinceMcMahon ! Wouldn't know whats #Good4Biz. @WWE

#groomingtips , #polkadots and #goldpaint! Whats the matter @StephMcMahon @TripleH ? You scared? #SecondChance4Cody! Please, what can i do?
— GOLDUST

(@DUSTIN_RHODES1) September 6, 2013

After conferring with Triple H, Raw General Manager Brad Maddox officially announced the bout Saturday night on Twitter. Maddox was quick to note, however, that a victory over The Viper by the former Intercontinental and United States Champion isn't all that will be required for Cody to get his job back.

Brad Maddox @BradMaddoxIsWWE

Since @DUSTIN_RHODES1 has asked how he can help his brother. I've confirmed w/ @TripleH to allow him to compete against @RandyOrton on #RAW

Brad Maddox @BradMaddoxIsWWE

If @DUSTIN_RHODES1 wins and @CodyRhodesWWE apologizes, he gets his job back. So bring your paint cause it's Goldust vs Orton monday

Can Dustin Rhodes help his younger brother earn back his spot on the WWE roster? Tune into Raw this Monday at 8/7 CT to find out!
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Haha.

Hahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Goldust sucks very, very hard.
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:12 pm

I mark so hard for Goldust
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Dustin FT Fucking W
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Goldust is gonna lose
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm

most likely
Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:30 am

If he wins he'll get beat up after it. He'll probably lose though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dustin vs Orton  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin vs Orton    Dustin vs Orton  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dustin vs Orton

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1