HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNA Working with Major Indy Promotions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

TNA Working with Major Indy Promotions? Empty
PostSubject: TNA Working with Major Indy Promotions?   TNA Working with Major Indy Promotions? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:09 am

Drew Galloway has revealed in an interview with TNA Mecca that a working relationship between TNA and Gabe Sapolsky (and his respective promotions including Evolve & Shine) is “very likely.”

“Once I made my deal, an agreement was made to bring in a couple of other guys from TNA to Evolve and a working agreement is very likely. If I had or can have any part in wrestling growing then I have truly succeeded. All I want is wrestling to grow while living my dream and if I can help then that’s beyond my dreams.”

This is in fact evident with Davey Richards working on an Evolve show as well as Havok returning consistently to Shine. And will become apparent on Impact in the coming weeks.

You can read the rest of the interview from TNA Mecca with Drew, including the story on how he signed with TNA and how it may have not have happened here.
Back to top Go down

TNA Working with Major Indy Promotions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1