HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update On Finn Balor And His WWE Main Roster Debut

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Update On Finn Balor And His WWE Main Roster Debut Empty
PostSubject: Update On Finn Balor And His WWE Main Roster Debut   Update On Finn Balor And His WWE Main Roster Debut EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:08 pm

In a new update from CagesideSeats.com, WWE is about to begin a new European tour that Balor will be a part of. Not only that, but WWE filed for “Balor Club” to be a new trademark. Those are two likely steps towards Balor’s call-up to the main roster. What’s great about Balor is his candor and commitment to NXT. He recently spoke to Busted Open about being on NXT and why he considers NXT the main roster.

"A lot of people keep asking me about the main roster and ‘when is your call up to the main roster coming?’ For a lot of us at NXT, we believe that NXT is the main roster. We feel like we’re on the cusp of creating something very special. It almost feels like a wrestling renaissance right now down in NXT. I want to be a part of that."

Now, that doesn’t mean Finn Balor will be in NXT until his retirement. It simply means that he’s taking advantage of a great situation at Full Sail University. Balor is one of their top stars, so it makes perfect sense to want to contribute in a big way. The WWE officials want Balor on the main roster soon, so his time in NXT is coming to a close.

Balor will want to make an immediate impact on WWE Monday Night Raw upon his debut. The future-WWE megastar said recently, “The only way I’m not at WrestleMania 32 is if I’m dead.”
Back to top Go down

Update On Finn Balor And His WWE Main Roster Debut

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1