HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:45 pm

My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins Tumblr_inline_nmevaxdD141sb9v9p_500
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:55 pm

And...they have Neville lose in only his 2nd on RAW Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:55 pm

You expected him to get a victory over Seth? Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm

^^ So? It was a good showing for Neville. Its a good sign that his 2nd match was against the champion.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Why did he have to wrestle Seth, tho? They coulda given Seth Zack Ryder or something.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Well it was against The WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Hopefully they at least made him strong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:59 pm

It was back and forward, Neville was made strong in the match.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:01 pm

It's too bad they didn't take it to a time limit draw Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:02 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
Why did he have to wrestle Seth, tho? They coulda given Seth Zack Ryder or something.

By them booking Neville/Rollins and having Neville not completely job in it, to the point where he almost won but didn't thanks to J&J Security, that says something. If it was Zack Ryder... no.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
It's too bad they didn't take it to a time limit draw Thirsty Mofos

Time limit are dead in wwe
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:04 pm

I just think it was awkward for them to have him vs. the WWE champ in only his second match, that's all.

This show has sucked ass so far anyways Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

well that's a good thing. If they have him facing the champion in his 2nd match on the main roster
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:08 pm

It is weird. You think they would try to build up a match between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:13 pm

I don't think it's weird at all. They had a reason. Seth Rollins was the first NXT Champion and current WWE Champion. Neville holds the record for longest reign as NXT Champion and Neville is freshly on the main roster. Why not have him face somebody of importance? Even though he lost, he didn't lose in a jobbing way. That shows they may actually do something with him. Unlike Bo.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:22 pm

John Cena Merican Hero wrote:
^^ So? It was a good showing for Neville. Its a good sign that his 2nd match was against the champion.
This

I much prefer an early loss for him vs the WWE champ over the usual undefeated streak bs
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey Ryback actually drew when he was undefeated and went against CM Punk.

After he lost, even though it was a screwy finish, he wasn't a draw anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
This

I much prefer an early loss for him vs the WWE champ over the usual undefeated streak bs

the rookie having an undefeated streak is such an overdone wrestling cliché in wwe
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:54 am

Reminded me of Cena's debut against Kurt Angle tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:29 am

o.o

The fact that Neville actually got a very good match against the Company's Title Holder is actually a good thing. He didn't job. Why would you want to have a "build-up" to a match, when the WWE Champion is on a feud? That would make no sense for Neville to go on a small-semi-feud with Seth.

Imo, it's a good thing that he's got this match and the outcome was as it was. He looked strong and didn't put the Title holder's credibility on jeopardy, considering it was a really good match.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Sorry guys. Forgot wins and losses don't really matter in WWE Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:04 am

BurdurSmurf wrote:
This

This. Otherwise it disappoints people when they lose it at WM Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Well this showed is that WWE are taking Neville serious, that they could make something out of him. He may have lost, but look who he lost to the wwe champion Seth Rollins. This is a time when a lost helped more then a win. similar to Cena's debut back in 02. He came out, gave Kurt one hell of a fight, may have lost but everyone came out better from it. Right now Seth shouldn't be losing in one on one matches, he just became the WWE champion.
Neville is being taken serious, it wasn't a one sided match it was back and forward. This shows WWE might have big plans for Neville in the future. Because he was able to go toe to toe with the champion and do as good as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins   My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins Empty

Back to top Go down

My face when Neville vs. Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1