HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Bond 007

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

James Bond 007 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chiwetel Ejiofor targeted as Bond villain   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Chiwetel Ejiofor is set to star in Bond 24.
The '12 Years a Slave' actor is reportedly being eyed to play the main villain in the next movie in the iconic spy franchise, ''multiple'' sources told website The Wrap.
Though formal talks with Chiwetel have not yet begun, producers are keen for him to take the coveted role, though other actors are also under consideration.

However, representatives for the actor, Sony and MGM all declined to comment on the claims.
Sam Mendes is directing the as-yet untitled movie, which will see Daniel Craig return to play suave spy James Bond for a fourth time, while Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris and Ben Whishaw are all also coming back to the franchise to play boss M, ally Moneypenny, and gadget expert Q respectively.

'Skyfall' writer John Logan is writing the script for the film, which is expected to be in production from November until next April.
As well as searching for a villain, casting is set to begin for two key female roles, including a new Bond girl and a Scandinavian with a ''troubled past'', who will be a brief love interest for the spy.
Ejiofor recently completed filming 'Z for Zachariah' and is preparing to start work on thriller 'Triple Nine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Has Penelope Cruz Joined BOND 24?   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 8:39 pm

This isn't the first time we've heard Penelope Cruz's name associated with Bond 24. Back in June of last year, a source for Yahoo! Movies informed the site that producers were in negotiations with the Spanish actress for a role in the next Bond installment. A few weeks later, a source for US Weekly shot down those rumors. Now it appears as though Yahoo! Movies was actually right.

"The eagle-eyed folks at France's Premiere magazine noticed that in a recent release schedule update from Sony, Penelope Cruz was listed in the cast alongside Daniel Craig , Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris." - blogs.indiewire.com

If true, this would be rather interesting from the standpoint, Cruz is married to Javier Bardem. He played Skyfall's antagonist, Raoul Silva.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=97859#vKYgikszxdGZV4Mv.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Wants To Star In A James Bond Movie   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 am

Contact Music reports that Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wants to play a villain in a James bond movie, inspired by his grandfather Peter Maivia. Maivia played a driver who fights Sean Connery's version of Bond in the 1967 movie You Only Live Twice.

Rock said: "I would love to be a Bond villain. I am a huge fan of Daniel Craig and the Bond movies but it seems only right to follow in my grandfather's footsteps as a Bond baddie."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/320078/Dwayne-//The-Rock-Johnson-Wants-To-Star-In-A-James-Bond-Movie.htm#J256rYAMXZ9xjj5T.99
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:58 am

I could see him being a sidekick to a main villain, but not as the main villain himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:42 am

Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Yeah I can't see him as the main villain but he could definitely be a cool side villain.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 pm

Can't really imagine him as a Bond villain, but he could probs work something out if he ever got cast, which I think he will eventually.. since the Bond movies are never-ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm

All I'd see him is as the Rock
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:19 am

realt wrote:

...That could work.

"The names Bond, Ja..."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Mink wrote:
realt wrote:

...That could work.

"The names Bond, Ja..."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS."

Funny 

Oddjob was a pro wrestler as well. He was a badass henchman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I think The Rock would be awesome as the villain. WOO
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Sam Mendes on Bond 24: 'This is part two of Skyfall's story'    James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 pm

Sam Mendes has revealed that the upcoming 24th James Bond movie is intrinsically linked to its predecessor Skyfall.

The filmmaker and lead actor Daniel Craig are both returning for the next entry in the James Bond series, while John Logan will also be back to pen the script.

Mendes recently opened up to The Charlie Rose Show about why he decided to return for Bond 24, despite initial reticence.

"I started a number of stories that were incomplete. I cast a new M, I cast a new Moneypenny, I cast a new Q, I cast a new Tanner," he explained.

The director continued: "There was a missing piece now. I felt like there was a way to create the second part of a two-part story."

Mendes added that he feels a responsibility for the next Bond movie to please fans of Skyfall.

He said: "What we tried to do, and audiences seemed to embrace in Skyfall, was that for the first time characters were allowed to age, and they were allowed to acknowledge the passing of the years, and were allowed to acknowledge the history - in a kind of sly, mischievous way - the history of the franchise that they've been part of.

"And then I started to get really interested again, when they agreed to wait a little longer and not go immediately and not go with two movies but with one, which I felt very strongly about."

It has been reported that Chiwetel Ejiofor is being eyed to play the next Bond villain, with the criminal organisation Quantum also rumoured to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Downton Abbey's Joanne Froggatt set for Bond girl role?   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Joanne Froggatt is in line to become the next Bond girl.

The 'Downton Abbey' actress - who stars as head housemaid Anna May Bates in the hugely successful period drama - is reportedly being considered by 007 bosses as they cast the 24th adventure of the fictional British spy.

A source told the Daily Star Sunday newspaper: ''The days are now counting down to the casting of the Bond girls.
''Everyone in the UK has been asked to keep quiet about their audition. Joanne is seen as a huge talent, whose acting makes her a real stand-out candidate.''

It is said her experience on 'Downton Abbey' is a huge selling point for bosses as they look to find the right actress for James Bond's next big screen appearance.
The insider added: ''Her role in 'Downton' will be a world away from Bond and that is what makes it so appealing for casting agents.

''Joanne is attractive but this time producers want a gritty woman who will be a match for 007.''
In the past, the 33-year-old actress also played teenage mother Zoe Tattersall in 'Coronation Street'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sam Smith in talks for Bond theme   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 pm

Sam Smith is in talks to record the 'Bond 24' theme.

The 'Lay Me Down' singer is reportedly in negotiations with James Bond bosses about making the iconic track as they are growing tired of waiting for Adele - who won a string of awards for 'Skyfall', her song from the 23rd Bond film of the same name - to confirm whether she wants to do it again.

A source told The Sun newspaper: ''Sam is our top choice. He has the profile, cool image and astonishing voice to record a Bond theme.

''And there is only so long we can hold out for Adele. Daniel Craig was pushing for her because she did such a great job last time around.

''But from her perspective, how can she better what she did with 'Skyfall'? She won an Oscar, Bafta, Golden Globe and had a global number one.''

If Sam does land the coveted theme, he will be the first British male vocalist to do so since Duran Duran recorded 'View to a Kill' almost 30 years ago - and the first time a solo male has had the job since Sir Tom Jones in 1965.

The source added: ''Sam would be strong for our brand. It's about time we had a British male singing the title track again.

''Sam's range means he can really dish up passion, energy and excitement when the opening titles roll with the music.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 1:12 pm

I would actually like to see how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Actor who played Bond villain 'Jaws' dies   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 1:22 pm

James Bond 007 - Page 2 0009799d-642

Richard Kiel, who played the towering, steel-toothed baddie 'Jaws' in two James Bond movies, has died aged 74.

The 2.18m (7'2") actor, who made a career playing giants and villains, passed away in the Saint Agnes Medical Center in Fresno, California.

He would have been 75 on Saturday.

Kiel also had several television roles during a career that began in the 1950s.

He also appeared opposite Adam Sandler in the 1996 comedy 'Happy Gilmore' and voiced Vlad in Disney's Oscar-nominated animated film 'Tangled'.

The Detroit-born actor hit the big time with his 007 performances, starting with 'The Spy Who Loved Me' in 1977 alongside Roger Moore and he returned two years later in 'Moonraker'.

"I had convinced the producer that Jaws should have some characteristics that were human to counteract the steel teeth," he said in a 2009 interview.

"I guess I overdid it - I became too likable to kill off!"

Kiel's height was attributed to a hormonal condition called acromegaly. He published an autobiography in 2002 titled Making It Big in the Movies.

Mr Moore said this morning that he was "totally distraught" at the death of his former co-star.

They had both appeared BBC Radio 4's The Reunion last week to talk about the films.

Moore said: "I am totally distraught to learn of my dear friend Richard Kiel's passing. We were on a radio programme together just a week ago. Distraught. Can't take it in."
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 12:53 am

Jaws Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Bond 24 to begin filming in December   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:44 am

Filming for the new James Bond film is to begin in December.

Den of Geek reports that shooting for the eagerly-awaited new flick will start on December 6, 2014, with the star-studded cast set to get together at Pinewood Studios to read through the script in November.

Daneil Craig will play the lead role in the Bond franchise for the fourth time, while Sam Mendes is directing again.

It's also been confirmed that Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris and Rory Kinnear are returning.

However, there is still a vacancy for the role of Bond's foe in the upcoming movie.

The film's bosses said ''the villain's henchman in 'Bond 24' is planned to be a classic physically imposing character who has several altercations with Bond throughout the mission''.

Meanwhile, Daniel Craig is set for a secret cameo appearance in 'Star Wars Episode VII'.

The 'Skyfall' star, who is a big fan of the science fiction saga, has filmed a mystery role in the seventh instalment of the franchise, according to The Sun on Sunday.

An insider told newspaper: ''Daniel asked for some sort of secret cameo role - and was happy to have his name left off the posters.

''Fans will love trying to work out which covered up character is him.''
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: First James Bond SPECTRE Trailer   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:16 am

Is he going up against Dr. No again? Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:16 am

Technically it would be for the first time Cool

But I'm really glad that are not just ignoring the Quantum of Solace film and are including it's goings on in the whole story.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:29 am

Has a Skyfall feel about it, which is great, looks really promising!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:35 am

I want that car btw Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:24 am

I hope it's at least as good as this Thirsty Mofos

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Fuck that was awesome Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Bond 007   James Bond 007 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Bond 007

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next