HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year Empty
PostSubject: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:53 pm

According to Lordsofpain.com, Ambrose is said to be in line for a big push this year, which fits in line for a special event coming up.

Many are speculating within that Ambrose could finally get his shot to take over at WWE’s annual Money in the Bank PPV, which, coincidentally, is coming up very soon. This match has helped to catapult the careers of people like Edge, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, and most recently, Seth Rollins. When you have the case, you are pushed quite well.

Once you cash in the case, there is over an 80 percent chance that you will win. Only two men out of all the people to cash in have lost. It turns out that they didn’t even need the case. John Cena was already a multi-time World Champion when he cashed in, and Damien Sandow is now getting over as Mizdow, where he will hopefully get a shot to do something special soon.

Still though, anyone with the case has power. So what better way to push a guy who is already proving to be as big as anyone on the WWE roster than to give him exactly what the fans want to see him get?

Plus, what kind of controversy could Dean Ambrose cause as the MITB winner? The fact is, no one knows what goes on in his head, as his character is legitimately crazy. When a crazy man holds the key to the biggest prize in the WWE, that is a scary but awesome thought.

Could Ambrose somehow win?

If we are to believe how WWE is positioning him, there is a potential for this to happen. Ambrose has seemingly started to go through a character change. There is a thought that this could progress to where he won’t take losses anymore. He could very well attack people if he loses, turning into an even bigger crazy man. The fact is, fans love Dean Ambrose. They want to see him win, not constantly lose. The only way he can do so is if his character goes into a place it has never been on WWE TV.

Once that happens, winning MITB and being a constant problem for anyone holding the WWE World Heavyweight Championship would give him the run that could make a career. Fans are ready for Ambrose to be given something big. His reactions are as big as Daniel Bryan’s at this point, and it has happened everywhere WWE has gone. This is why many believe Dean Ambrose will be given a chance at MITB. Who better than Ambrose to take down the case and hold it? Especially when you can do so much with him.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:37 pm

I've become a big fan of Dean Ambrose recently, I hope he wins Money in the Bank because he deserves a solid push and should be a regular main eventer.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 pm

I so wish this comes true. I wanna see a feud between all three Shield guys and give a proper ending to the breakup of shield. All three are the future in their own rights so the entertainment is there waiting. IF for some reason they change their mind then they should give the briefcase to Bray Wyatt, with good showings at John Cena and The Undertaker I think he's ready for the Main Event along with Dean Ambrose and co.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:41 pm

They need to turn him full psycho.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Turning full psycho with not knowing what he will do or when he's coming carrying briefcase would prove to make compelling television.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:06 pm

I'd really enjoy seeing him go full psycho and feuding with Rollins and Reigns, culminating in a WM32 triple threat for the title.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:33 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:57 pm

I agree. They need to turn his character up a notch.

Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year FJBloTX
Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 1:23 am

Their lack of top stars is only their fault. There should be a huge list of top stars including: John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, Big Show, Kane, Randy Orton, Damien Sandow (MITB win), Ryback, Bad News Barrett (NXT Season 1 win)...all of those guys should be in the main event and getting WWE World Heavyweight Title opportunities. It sucks because the only true top stars in the WWE right now are: John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Bray Wyatt, Big Show and Kane but there could be so much more if they would focus on creating more main eventers instead of focusing too much on what's next for John Cena and Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:55 am

You expect people to get pushed too damn quickly. How could Ambrose of got a push this past year in the main event scene? There is this thing called a "time period" in order to get people over. You slap the belt on them too soon and their career is actually almost done. Same shit happened to Orton <_<

They were obviously concentrating on Rollins and Reigns (out of the Shield members), which has worked out for at least one of them, if not both really as you could put them both in main event matches and it'd fit (regardless of Reigns' boos).

Rusev just went undefeated for almost a whole year with a gimmick with a limited shelf life and had a top match at Mania with the company's #1 draw in the past ten years.

Wyatt faced Ambrose in that time and had a decent rivalry with him, not to mention he just faced Taker at Mania.

Ziggler has been missing that last extra touch for a while and, eventually, he'll get it. They have tried with him in the past by putting the World Title on him, but it didn't work out...not to say it won't in the future. Same goes for Cesaro, not matter how many IWC people cheer for him. They are trying to get him over, but he constantly misses that final x-factor...and, again, same with Sandow. If anyone thinks that gimmick at the time was going to get over, they were wrong. Just because fans cheered for him, doesn't make him over. They knew this and that's why he lost the MitB briefcase. And if you think Kane and Big Show are main eventers this day and age, then lol.

What you want is people thrust into the main event scene immediately and it just doesn't work like that. What you'd end up with is Roman Reigns' situation, where the WWE are like "right, here is your new top star" then 90% of the fans freakin' boo the guy. For a long ass period we were stuck with very little fresh talent and now we're finally getting some life injected in...and people are still annoyed <_< It takes time to make new stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Scrap the MITB concept, i hate it now.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 am

I like idea of guys lower on the card taking big ricks to earn a World Title shot. I just hate the idea they can get the title shot whenever they want. They should give a little notice and build toward a title match.

Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Doom Los Rudos wrote:
Scrap the MITB concept, i hate it now.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Yeah, MitB lost its shock factor for me a while ago. I think it's reached its peak being cashed in at Mania now too.
Back to top Go down
Punisher
Jobber
Punisher

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:36 pm

They should have kept it as match at Mania. And if they keep striking gold like they did with Rollins I don't mind them keeping the cash in concept. Its nice seeing plan B in the wings waiting with the briefcase. That is if they put it on right guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:35 pm

I think the concept worked a little better when there was two belts the WHC and the WWE Championship. Two guaranteed shots were in place, Winning the Royal Rumble, and winning a MITB match. Now with one title again, i think the MITB should be scrapped honestly. I wouldn't be against coming up with a new concept, in fact they should. A lot easier said than done though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 am

Seeing they were going to focus on the mid-card titles, they could make the Money In The Bank contract "extended" to the other titles as well. Imagine that someone (e.g: one of the Usos) wins the Money In The Bank, he could cash in against the current tag team champions along with his brother.

Seeing the whole MITB thing kinda got "meh" (for me, at least) this would be a nice way to make things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year   Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Ambrose's "Big Push" Might Be MITB Victory This Year

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1