HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo Empty
PostSubject: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:56 am

1 post by Michael Astin
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:44 am

The opening video for Vendetta ends and we're greeted to General Manager Michael Astin in the center of the ring with a microphone in his hand.

Michael Astin: "Welcome to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen. For those who saw Redemption: did I not promise that it would be good? Because I'm sorry for fucking lying! Let me break down what the fuck happened."

"Jared Jerusalem decided he was too good for this company and left. Literally right before his match. Fucking LITERALLY. The bell rang and he decided to simply leave the ring, go backstage and fucking disappear. So you know what? Fuck off, Jared. When you come crawling back to XWA, you're going to have to do some serious convincing to come back."

"The Taipei Deathmatch: there was some technical issues bullshit going on, so that wasn't even broadcasted live. Only those in attendance saw what went down. We're trying to sift through any and all camera access to see if we can get some version onto XWA.com. But right now it's to no avail."

"Prince Alex III's match? I don't even want to talk about it."

"My protégé lost his match against Matthew, but that was expected to be honest. Matthew is borderline steroids. But not actual steroids. So I can't fire him. Nor will I. He's actually impressive."

"As for my match? Well I decimated Mark Storey in record fucking time. Mark Storey has become a nobody. He is NOTHING. And I proved that. It was a Two-out-of-Three Falls Count Anywhere Match... and we didn't even leave the goddamn ring. Less than two fucking minutes."

"The TLC Match was disappointment. Congratulations to James Best for winning it. But still pathetic to be honest."

"The only good match on the card, and yes - my match wasn't good because Mark put up no challenge whatsoever - was the World Heavyweight Championship Match. All three men put up quite the performance."

Michael starts to pace around the ring and a grin appears.

Michael Astin: "But then I got to thinking that only one championship is not enough. So the Intercontinental Championship is coming back! And there's going to be an elimination-style tournament to determine who will be in it. Every wrestler backstage, with the exception of Razor Xtreme and James Best, due to being world heavyweight champion and #1 contender respectively, are allowed in the tournament. The tournament starts next week. If anybody backstage wants in, there will be a signup sheet."

"The Terror of Death" looks to the announcers' table now.

Michael Astin: "And on another note, let's welcome David Michaels to the announcement team! David is an established wrestler who should bring something interesting to the team. And fo-"

Joey Miles stands up with a microphone in hand.

Joey Miles: "Now hold on. This is pure bullshit. It's already bad enough I have to sit next to Ted, but now David as well?"

Joey enters the ring and gets close to Michael, thinking he's a tough guy but in reality, he isn't.

Joey Miles: "I demand to be treated better. Me and you go way back. Back to 2WWF. How DARE you do this to me."

Michael Astin: "Who the FUCK do you think you're talking to?!"

Michael slaps the microphone out of Joey's hand.

Michael Astin: "You know what? You're partially right. The announcement team is getting too crowded. So Joey... YOU'RE FUCKING FIRED!"

The General Manager throws the microphone down, yet Joey quickly exits the ring, as having expected Michael would try to do something dangerous. He exits the arena to the chants of "NA-NA-NAAA-NA HEY-HEY-HEY... GOOD-BYEEE!" Michael picks the microphone back up.

Michael Astin: "I don't have time for shit like this. Two things left to announce and Joey rudely interrupts me. Tonight, someone got in contact with me and wanted a match. It's unknown if it's a one-off yet or not, but I decided that I would get them a match. I just never said it was with me. So that's the main event tonight. And similarly, I am issuing an open challenge at United Xtreme. Anybody can face me. Including somebody who ends up getting a match. And if they beat me... I'll make them my Co-GM. The catch? I choose the match. That's all I have to say for now. I have some termination papers to fill out."

"Sound of Madness" by Shinedown hits the PA system as Michael exits the ring and the show continues.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 10:56 am

"So the Intercontinental Championship is coming back! And there's going to be an elimination-style tournament to determine who will be in it."

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

"I am issuing an open challenge at United Xtreme. Anybody can face me. Including somebody who ends up getting a match. And if they beat me... I'll make them my Co-GM. The catch? I choose the match."

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:19 am

You don't want to talk about PA3's match.
Anyway, so no heel commentators?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:47 am

Mae$tro wrote:
You don't want to talk about PA3's match.
Anyway, so no heel commentators?

"David Michaels is a well known Superstar here in the XWA. As former 3-time XWA World Heavyweight Champion he certainly knows his way around the squared circle, however it is perhaps his non-wrestling antics that have given him the most fame. Michaels is known for being a very cocky individual, who likes to poke fun at virtually everyone else who are not considered his friend...even then, he'll happily have a laugh at his buddies expense! Not to mention he likes to goof around and be a bit of an ass. On commentary, Michaels doesn't really like anybody. Despite being well loved by the fans for his entire career, Michaels isn't the classic 'good guy' that likes every other 'good guy', so he'll say whatever he feels about whomever he feels. But he will give credit where it's due, whether the athlete in the ring is considered heel or face."
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:56 am

Aight.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:04 pm

DM is swag Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:28 am

Damn Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo   OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

OS.) Michael Astin | Untitled Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1