HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish Empty
PostSubject: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:31 pm

1. His finish sucks.

2. The Rainmaker is awesome.

3. Okada is never leaving New Japan for WWE.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:35 pm

Dirty Deads is awesome NAH

The thing he had before was shite...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Both of his finishers have been awesome Mad as hell

But his new one is better than his old one.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
5. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:41 pm

You seriously didn't like that Headlock...thing? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:53 pm

It was great. I did like it.

Also, I just saw this move on YT, it's a freakin clothesline. Mad as hell

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:07 pm

The headlock driver is 100000x better than the double arm DDT...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:09 pm

It so isn't <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:12 pm

How is it not a sweet move? It fits him perfectly too. Funny
I can imagine him being drunk at a bar and then wrapping his arm around someone's head and smacking them into the floor with it. walk

1. Seth Rollins
2. AJ Styles
3. Kevin Owens
4. Shinsuke Nakamura
5. John Cena

1. The Undertaker
2. CM Punk
3. Daniel Bryan
4. Triple H
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Chilly has bad childhood memories about Dirty Deeds V.1
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:19 pm

Shut up Bull <_<

And I've always hated that Headlock move. EC3 does it too and I just can't buy into it tbh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:21 pm

You see his Grandmother's aunt with the one eye use to use it on him everytime he stole one of her crumpets.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:50 pm

They're both AWFUL. He did a tornado DDT and didn't pin Cena. How does a Tornado DDT do less damage than his double underhook DDT? It makes no damn sense. Maybe it was a valid finisher 25 years ago, but it's 2015. Move the fuck on.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Does it really matter? Like Razor said The Rainmaker is a clothesline a move used just as much as the ddt.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:49 pm

Because it's not just a clothesline just like the Clothesline from Hell isn't just a Clothesline. <_<

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:54 pm

excuse me

Short arm clothesline. Replace his finisher because everyone uses it with a move that everyone seems to use.

there is nothing wrong with Dean's Double Arm DDT. Besides it looks more impactful then a clothesline. Yes everyone uses a DDT, but you are still spiking someone on their fucking head.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:01 pm

HBSHIZZLE wrote:
Dirty Deads

Unclean admins!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 4:22 pm

In FCW, he used the Kryptonite Krunch (Midnight Special). When he first started with the Shield, he used the Snap DDT vs. The Undertaker on Smackdown. Then, he switched to the headlock driver and now the Snap double-arm DDT... geez, make up your mind. I preferred the headlock driver to be honest because we were used to it, it looked devastating and suddenly, he has a new version of the dirty deeds. That sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:29 pm

I liked the old Dirty Deeds, it felt unique to him. I don't mind the new version, though, he puts enough snap into it that it still feels like a devastating move.

I can't see WWE letting him use the Rainmaker, though. The set-up is pretty similar to how Wade sometimes hits his bullhammer elbow.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 5:58 pm

He's never getting over as a top babyface with a DDT as his finish.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:16 pm

because it's his finisher why he isn't a main eventer. not the fact Vince doesn't want him to be a main eventer.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Yes Bull, that's exactly what I said. Praise Jesus Bull was there to set me straight.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:05 pm

What else could you be speaking of then? Being over with the fans? Because he clearly over with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:16 pm

He's not main event level over and he'll never get there with a DDT as his finish.

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:23 pm

if Cena can get over with a Fireman's carry slam, then Ambrose can get over with a DDT. Besides at one point he was over big fucking time, Its just WWE took him off tv had him job ppv after ppv that killed his momentum, not his fucking DDT.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Icon
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish   OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm

He wasn't winning any of those matches. He was getting over with everything other than his finish.

OPINION: Dean Ambrose should steal The Rainmaker as a finish

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: The Squared Circle :: Pro Wrestling Universe + Wrestling Media-