HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Classic PC Games You Must Play

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

The Classic PC Games You Must Play Empty
PostSubject: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:07 am

So I found this article from Kotaku the other day and figured it'd be worth sharing with everyone.  Especially since I'm only really getting into computer games now while my XBox is pretty much useless till I get a new TV.  

http://kotaku.com/the-classic-pc-games-you-must-play-1246823468

Also figured it'd be good for discussion for anyone on here who played a good deal of computer games that they think were worth playing that might not be on this list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:34 am

http://www.playalterego.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 am

I'm just reading through the list they've got up and I'll give ideas on the ones I've played on PC...

Aliens vs. Predators 2 -- I played the crap out of it and it was always awesome.
All the Age of Empires games -- These and Civ are the only RTS games I really enjoy and AoE was massive in my gaming experiences when I was younger.
Diablo I and II -- Honestly, best games I played when I was a kid. Diablo III was a massive letdown to me and I'll still play Diablo II over it anyday of the week.
Morrowind -- Eh, I didn't enjoy Morrowind so much when it first came out and then Oblivion I loathed. Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game to really grab at me.
Halo: Combat Evolved -- Played the crap out of this too. It was an awesome game and going back now it feels entirely different.
Lemmings -- Lol, so much fun.
Motocross Madness -- Oh my god! I forgot about this game! Awesome free roam dirtbike game that I sank hours into.
Quake and Quake 3 -- I played a lot of Quake over LAN parties and stuff. Hectic game and I still play it on occasion but I absolutely suck and get almost no frags.
Rollercoaster Tycoon games -- Nuff said.
Serious Sam 2 -- Honestly, one of the funnest and stupidest games of all time.
StarCraft -- I lied, another RTS I love.
Theme Hospital -- <3
Unreal Tournament -- Another game I put a lot of time into. I was good at this one unlike Quake though. Dat Flak Cannon.
Master of Orion 1 and 2 -- MoO was absolutely amazing. My friend and I would literally sit and play it for six straight hours at his computer. So much fun.

Those are the ones I played and liked. I actually played like half that list but didn't enjoy the rest of them... Thinking about it, I was 10 by the cutoff date for this list. I've been playing video games way too long.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:46 am

Hollywood Ace wrote:
Brb, playing.

• I've been left at the altar Sad
  • I didn't graduate from college until early adulthood Sad
  • My mother died of cancer Sad
  • Wrote a will and left my money to charity. BECAUSE I HAVE NO FAMILY Sad
  • Died of old age. No wife, no kids.

The Classic PC Games You Must Play 3qa8wn
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:08 am

Ace posting a game that had nearly the entire site glued to their computers for a few hours.

I lost both my parents, But managed to get married and settle down in old age. 

My second run ended with me being kidnapped and dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:24 am

Big Grin! Glad I could share the awesomeness of Alter Ego with more people.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm gonna play that game later right because I can tell it's time-consuming and I don't wanna rush through it. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:17 am

Hollywood Ace wrote:
I started playing this. I get that life game now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Like I said, I really wanna play it but I feel like I'll be bummed out afterwards cause it's not a real life. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Razor will be all bummed realizing he can create a better life in a game than he has in real life
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

^ Exactly.

Which actually did just happen.

Played, had a successful life, had a hot dancer wife, awesome teenage years, a lot of friends, successful job, 2 kids, 100 Intellectual and Social and over 80 in most other stats, and I was a model citizen.

Now i'm bummed. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Choplifter.
Back to top Go down
DJS
Jobber
DJS

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:13 am

I still play Unreal Tournament.

I'm fucking old-school, bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwabattlezone.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Classic PC Games You Must Play   The Classic PC Games You Must Play Empty

Back to top Go down

The Classic PC Games You Must Play

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1