HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:52 pm

Last year, there is no debate, Daniel Bryan deserved the belt.

This year, I think what Seth Rollins did as a heel with a depleted roster to carry TV was absolutely amazing. At times, there was no Bryan, Reigns, Lesnar, Taker, Sting, Triple H (As a worker) to help. It was Cena, Rollins, Ambrose, Orton, Ziggler, and Wyatt that carried TV for the majority of Summerslam to Royal Rumble and I think Rollins played the biggest role.

Who will deserve the title the most headed into Wrestlemania 32, and will they leave Wrestlemania as the champion?

Back to top Go down
Dead
Bullet Club
Bullet Club

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Wyatt deserves the spot...will he win the title? Prolly not
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:46 pm

I'd have Rollins hold it an entire year, then have him lose it at next year's Mania...to Reigns.

Vince then be all like "lol, gullible bitches" Bruh......
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:47 pm

Maybe Reigns'll be ready by then. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:53 pm

Seth Mountain wrote:
Maybe Reigns'll be ready by then. I aint bothered
^balee dat.

Honestly I liked Wrestlemania, sans for the way HHH x Sting match finished, could've been better Imo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:06 pm

I think it'll be Dean winning the belt. I think we deserve a Cena/Bryan main event but we won't get it. Shield Triple Threat will be good tho.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 pm

Finn Balor I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sam I Am
Icon

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:29 pm

Ambrose but I'm not too sure he'll leave next year's WM as World champ.

KingofSwing
KingofSwing

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:54 pm

Mizdow....but only if he's Miz's stunt double again. He's nothing w/o Miz Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:25 am

Rollins really did carry WWE on his shoulders throughout this past year. He was absolutely the most deserving candidate to win the title. clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.   

Back to top Go down

OPINION: Two years in a row, the guy who deserved it most left WM as champion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1