HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 am

(Opinion based, obviously. Feel free to share yours.)

Worst Moments

5. The injured Uso being taken out of the Fatal Fourway Tag Match early on.
4. Hideo Itami being eliminated way too early in the Battle Royal; it looked like a bad representation of NXT because of it.
3. The finish to Rusev/Cena. Not necessarily Cena winning, just how it was done.
2. HHH winning his match against Sting.
1. Taker winning his match against Bray Wyatt. Taker even having a match. There was no point. He's past his prime and the match was not good to watch.

Best Moments

5. Rusev's Special Entrance. TBH, the best special entrance there was.
4. The DX/nWo thing was a nice touch.
3. Seth Rollins cashing in.
2. Mizdow finally snapping against Miz.
1. Ronda Fucking Rousey.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:47 am

Best:
1. Seth Rollins is World Champ
2. Seth Rollins is World Champ
3. Seth Rollins is World Champ
4. Seth Rollins is World Champ
5. Undertaker was back and put on a great match, proving that haters like Myke have no idea what they're talking about. I aint bothered

Worst:
1. NOTHING BECAUSE SETH IS WORLD FUCKING CHAMPION AHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

2. Then again, there's the whole "Triple H beat Sting" thing.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:57 am

To me, the Undertaker looked way too exhausted throughout the match (even when it was just starting) and simply was just "meh". Nothing special about it. All the match did was make it seem like Taker is here to stay even longer. But there's no point. The streak is broken; it's done. Worst of all, Wyatt lost. This could have been a chance for a "passing of the torch" moment. Clearly not an Undefeated Wyatt Streak, but still. It could have been something. Undertaker winning did nothing for him nor Wyatt.

Plus, everybody bitches about Lesnar's contract, but no one bitches about Taker's. I know, I know. "At least Taker is a special attraction" and to which I say "Chloe" It's no longer a special attraction! He's getting older. He already had the streak broken. So who is he going to face next year? Sting finally? Oh that makes sense. Let's have Taker face Sting... the man who lost against HHH in his first match here. So in his second match here let's have him... probably lose to Taker as well. And then what? Double retirement like it's rumored? Or maybe Taker will face Lesnar again. If Taker won that one, it would make sense. But with Taker's streak broken, it doesn't make sense anymore otherwise; there's no prestige. You can say he's a "special attraction" if you want, but there's certainly nothing special about his matches anymore.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 am

Actually, no one bitches about Taker because he doesn't hog the spotlight and because he's a fuckin legend that deserves it considering all the work he's put in.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 7:36 am

A lot of the best/worst moments I would choose have already been raised, seems fairly spot on although I'd say that the way that Triple H vs Sting ended was more of a let down that the fact that Triple H actually won.

Just a few moves I'd add to the 'best' column would be the finish to Orton vs Rollins (sensational!), Harper's powerbomb over the top rope on Ambrose, Barrett superplexing Stardust off the top of the ladder and Cena's springboard stunner on Rusev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 9:32 am

Best Moments

5. Entrances -Really good entrances, really enjoyed HHH's.

4. nWo vs DX Reunion -Brilliant moment IMO, I was out of my seat for it. Sting lost, yeah but it's not like a win would've done anything for him anyways. Not like he's going for the World title or anything. Especially after the handshake at the end. And HHH is always putting people over, so a win for HHH is good.

3. Bray Wyatt/ Undertaker Taunt Meeting -Don't tell me no one else marked out for the spider walk meets the sit up.

2. The Curb Stomp Into An RKO Counter -Best RKO Ever.

1. The Future -That cash in.

Honorable mention goes to Luke Harpers amazing performance in the ladder match, and it was good to see Undertaker at a healthy state.

Worst Moments

5. Hideo Itami not getting much of a chance in the battle royal

4. Big Show winning the battle royal

3. Undertaker Beating Bray Wyatt -Haters gonna hate, but that was the moment to pass the torch.

2. Kid Ink performance -Piss Break

1. Cena beating Rusev.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:21 am

Batman wrote:
Actually, no one bitches about Taker because he doesn't hog the spotlight and because he's a fuckin legend that deserves it considering all the work he's put in.

Okay, fair enough. But he's still past his prime. And it doesn't change the fact that the match did nothing for either man. It was a filler match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:14 pm

A filler match is a match with no story whatsoever and it's there to kill time. Wyatt may of lost but he looked pretty strong in that match, as it took 2 Tombstones to beat him. Taker looked healthy last night, he wasnt the dude who was concussed 5 minutes into it like last year and the match was good.

Top 5 Worst
5. 2 matches being on the preshow
4. John Cena beating Rusev
3. the overbooked ending to Sting/HHH
2. Kid Ink's performance
1. The 25 minute Rock/HHH segment

Top 5 Best
5. Daniel Bryan winning the IC title
4. The Curb Stomp into a RKO transition
3. Undertaker's sit up to Bray's crab walk
2. Seth Rollins cashing in
1. Sting's very first Wrestlemania match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 pm

FUCK YOU JOHN CENA wrote:
And HHH is always putting people over, so a win for HHH is good.

Really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:12 pm

mostly everything was good on this show, only thing that would have made it better is if Sting actually won his fucking debut match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Batman wrote:

amen
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:59 am

Dead wrote:
Wyatt may of lost but he looked pretty strong in that match, as it took 2 Tombstones to beat him. 

Dude, All of Taker's WM opponents since Wrestlemania 25 have taken more than one tombstone to beat.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:19 am

Worst:

5. Cena/Rusev ending was a bit piss poor, not that I'm bothered about Cena winning.
4. Big Show winning the battle royal, just so they could have him pose next to the trophy. Who the fuck cares he won? <_<
3. Triple H/Rock segment taking FAR too long, even if it was fun.
2. Shitty music performance.
1. Triple H beating Sting. I try my best to like Triple H, but once again he books himself to look like he is the man of the entire WWE's history. Sting should have won. Have a rematch at SummerSlam and screw Sting over...but don't have him lose in his FIRST match (and potentially his only, though I doubt that) <_<

Best:

5. Dat' RKO.
4. Flair chopping Steamboat. Funny
3. nWo/DX angle. Completely unexpected and really awesome.
2. Roman Reigns taking an ass whooping like a fucking boss. Him laughing throughout the match just made me like him more. Plus him punching Lesnar in the face, seconds in, and fucking up his eye xD
1. Shawn Michaels and Sting in the same ring. My life is complete now. If I died tomorrow, I'd die a happy man. Mark out moment of my life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31   Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Best & Worst Moments of WrestleMania 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1