HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos Empty
PostSubject: Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos   Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:54 am

Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald interviewed Paul Heyman during WrestleMania week, and the following are some highlights:

How much freedom he has on his promos:

“I obviously don’t have as much freedom as people think I do because they keep cutting off my microphone,” he said. “I have been out there for three straight weeks and the microphone has legitimately been cut off on me three straight weeks without my blessing, language, knowledge or permission.”

Tonight’s event being a career highlight:

“This is the first time I’ve ever been in the corner for a WrestleMania main event. This is a career highlight for me. To share that with my best friend and an athlete I have so much admiration for in Brock Lesnar makes it even more special.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/fighting/article16565150.html
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos   Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:01 pm

I don't believe those mic cuts were legit <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos   Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:55 pm

Chilly wrote:
I don't believe those mic cuts were legit <_<
^that.

I feel those are little stabs to some guy that was not so long ago the WWE Champion.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos   Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:29 pm

They were not legit. That's bull. Funny

They would've fined him and possibly suspended him if they had actually cut his mic.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos   Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Heyman Talks Tonight’s “Career Highlight”, Freedom with His Promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1