HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' Empty
PostSubject: Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'   Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 12:38 pm

Downton Abbey' could be turned into a movie.

The popular ITV period drama is set to conclude at the end of the next season, but Gareth Neame - the executive producer of 'Downton' - has revealed plans are currently being considered to make a feature film based on the hit TV show.

He said: ''I can confirm that there have been rumours that there might be a Downton movie.

''Our position on that is that would be very interested. It is definitely something that we're contemplating.

''It would be great fun to do. I think it would be a wonderful extension of everything people love about the TV show. But I can't confirm that it's definitely going to happen. It would take a lot of planning and thinking about. We shall see.''

What's more, he also refused to rule out a spin-off of the original show, which starred Hugh Bonneville and Dame Maggie Smith.

He said: ''There has again been endless speculation about this.

''There are no definite plans for a spin-off. [But] again, I can't rule this out.''

The award-winning show helped launch the career of 'Cinderella' star Lily James and counts the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge among its celebrity fans.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'   Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:46 pm

I actually watch this. I actually like it. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'   Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:50 pm

Same it's a good show
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'   Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Yeah, it's strangely addictive. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'   Downton Abbey 'could become a movie' Empty

Back to top Go down

Downton Abbey 'could become a movie'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1