HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’? Empty
PostSubject: Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’?   Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 am

In an interview with MMAFighting’s Ariel Helwani on this week’s edition of the MMA Hour, Goldberg expressed his desire to climb back into a WWE ring one last time, but only because he wants his son to be able to see him wrestle live, and in person. Goldberg also talked about a possible WWE Hall of Fame induction, and said that he would love to be in it, but if he’s never inducted, it won’t bother him.

“I’d love to get back in the ring so my son could see me, but that’s it. I’ve expressed my feelings once or twice on the phone. I’m not picking up my phone and calling anyone for employment. I’ve made my opinions known. Would it be an honor to be bestowed Hall of Fame credentials? Yeah. Does it define me as a person? No.”

During Goldberg’s one year in WWE from 2003 to 2004, he didn’t exactly make friends with the people who are now in high places within the company, as he ended up having major issues with the now WWE COO, and Head of Talent Relations, Triple H. So — unless he feels like the fans are begging for a Goldberg return — it’s unlikely that Triple H will pick up the phone and ask Goldberg if he’s interested in coming back.

As for possible opponents for Goldberg, well, there’s a few. The obvious one is Ryback, but WWE could attempt to right the wrong from WrestleMania 20 and book a Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar rematch, or they could even have Goldberg face-off with someone like Rusev. The possibilities are endless, and with WWE looking to set an all-time attendance record at next year’s WrestleMania in Dallas, Texas — who knows, maybe Triple H will put his personal feelings aside and reach out to Goldberg for a possible return to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’?   Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:07 am

Goldberg DA MAN! Bruh......
Back to top Go down

Ex-WWE And WCW Star Goldberg Wants To Have One More Match — Will He Be Back For ‘WrestleMania 32’?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1