HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... Empty
PostSubject: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Don't you get free WWE tickets to any show you want for serving for America blah blah etc..?
Are you ever gona take up the offer of free tickets??
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

She's right!

Ruro should get us all tickets. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

I think its just for National Guard which sucks cause those niggas gay
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:16 pm

'and blah blah blah'? Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm

I believe those words come from the famous speech given by Woodrow Wilson in 1917.

"To such a task we can dedicate our lives and our fortunes, everything that we are and everything that we have, with the pride of those who know that the day has come when America is privileged to spend her blood and her might for the principles that gave her birth and happiness and the peace which she has treasured, and blah blah blah."

To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... Original
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:44 pm

^ LMAO!!! ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:47 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 pm

I bet if they were Irish soldiers she'd write the whole thing out. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:54 pm

In Irish too walk 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm

That's my point. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:05 pm

WOO 
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm

IRELAND PRIDE!!!!

And probably so, like if Ruro showed up in Navy uniform at a WWE event, they wouldn't ask him to buy a ticket, I bet they'll just let him in.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:02 am

Like I'm going to spend an entire night of my own freetime in uniform just for a WWE event Really

But it depends on the base you're at.  People stationed in Norfolk get to do that all the time.  My friend's dad got free tickets for the Great American Bash back in 04' for it.  I just haven't been stationed anywhere where it was an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:15 am

The Rock wrote:
IRELAND PRIDE!!!!

And probably so, like if Ruro showed up in Navy uniform at a WWE event, they wouldn't ask him to buy a ticket, I bet they'll just let him in.
As if Ruro is going to be walking around outside of uniform like that Really

Also, I thought the closest Ireland had to a standing army was the IRA and all their Troubles YAY Punny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:25 am

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
The Rock wrote:
IRELAND PRIDE!!!!

As if Ruro is going to be walking around outside of uniform like that Really

Also, I thought the closest Ireland had to a standing army was the IRA and all their Troubles YAY Punny
We have a full serving army, but they are used for peace keeping missions instead of invading countries and starting wars Dante Trollface! 

You also forgot the RIAR, UDA, and many more Wink wink! 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Wait till Ireland has to go to war. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:07 pm

With who lol, we're a neutral country Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

I don\'t know

Muslims start moving there, you guys wanna be racist and kick em out, fight fight fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Daisuke Sekiminko wrote:
I believe those words come from the famous speech given by Woodrow Wilson in 1917.

"To such a task we can dedicate our lives and our fortunes, everything that we are and everything that we have, with the pride of those who know that the day has come when America is privileged to spend her blood and her might for the principles that gave her birth and happiness and the peace which she has treasured, and blah blah blah."

To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... Original
'MURICA
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I don\'t know

Muslims start moving there, you guys wanna be racist and kick em out, fight fight fight
I didn't know Ireland was racist to Muslims, though I know England is a lot. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Just mention Northern Ireland and all hell breaks loose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:14 pm

The Rock wrote:
Razor Xtreme wrote:
I don\'t know

I didn't know Ireland was racist to Muslims, though I know England is a lot. Funny
Who said Ireland is racist to Muslims? There's plenty that live here. Ireland is a multi-cultural society ya know.
I'm not bothered by the north, it's a different country to me so none of my business what goes on up there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...   To the people in the navy,marines,army etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

To the people in the navy,marines,army etc...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1