HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:19 pm

I guarantee you Vince thinks more highly of Bray than Orton. Not a doubt in my mind. Bray is very, very well liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:23 pm

if they can continue to make him look strong after his he loses to Taker, maybe he could be. But mostly he will fall back into limbo because they don't know what the fuck to do with him because they don't plan shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:24 pm

and even if they do keep him strong, you think they will have him go over brock? three wrestlemania loses in a row.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 pm

No, obviously he won't win. Funny

But I think he's got a better shot of being with Brock. They trusted him enough to work Taker this year and they've put him over D-Bro multiple times. Vince LOVES him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 pm

I really doubt that the idea of Brock vs Bray has even crossed Vince's mind

I hope Bray can continue to be booked strong even in defeat. But I really don't want him to face Brock, Hell I want no one on the continue roster. Have Brock vs Rock and Brock can fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Eeyen wrote:
No, obviously he won't win. Funny

But I think he's got a better shot of being with Brock. They trusted him enough to work Taker this year and they've put him over D-Bro multiple times. Vince LOVES him.

I feel he's only working Taker this year because A. Taker wasnt sure if he was going to be ready in time for the Sting match (signing Sting nearly at the end of the year didnt help either) and B. Taker probably had Bray as his 2nd choice just in case.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Does that explain why Bray was working Daniel, Cena, and had the 1B feud with Ambrose to Rollins v Cena 1A? Bray is booked with more future planning than anyone in the WWE except for Cena and Reigns. MAYBE Rollins. But at worst, he's VKM's #4 which is pretty good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 6:15 pm

He pretty much only being made strong just to lose. He beat Daniel Bryan to look like a strong opponent for Cena. They are booking him strong to look strong to face Taker. He is booked strong just to lose
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:21 pm

I can't imagine WWE doing any sort of long-term planning these days, but you could be right Ian. When Vince finds a formula that works, he pushes it through, often to the point of it being unpopular. And the last couple of years do mirror WWE programming from ten years ago:

The hard-working, well-respected underdog defeats two well-established main-eventers:
Wrestlemania XX: Chris Benoit def. Shawn Michaels and HHH
Wrestlemania XXX: Daniel Bryan def. Batista and Randy Orton

WWE takes a chance to create a fresh new star:
Wrestlemania 21: John Cena def. JBL; Batista def. HHH
Wrestlemania 31: Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar

Fresh new star elevated to new heights:
Wrestlemania 22: John Cena def. HHH
Wrestlemania 32: Roman Reigns vs. The Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:43 pm

^ WWE's problem isn't a lack of long-term planning, it's a lack of short-term planning. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince has plans for the next 3-4 WrestleManias, but I'd be shocked if he has plans for Extreme Rules.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:58 am

Too many fairy tale endings in this year's WrestleMania.

1. Roman Reigns overcomes the beast Brock Lesnar after his "doubters" tell him he can't (their way of saying he's rejected by the fans).

2. Sting makes his debut after 14 years and beats Triple H.

3. The USA finally defeats Russia after Cena pins or submits Rusev for the first time.

4. Undertaker comes back from a disappointing loss at WM 31 to defeat Bray Wyatt.

5. Randy Orton gets his revenge on the Authority and Seth Rollins.

For me, it's too repetitive and predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.   I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm prepared to be disappointed, but WWE is gambling on WM32.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2