HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress' Empty
PostSubject: Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'   Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress' EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Zayn Malik has reportedly left One Direction's 'On the Road Again World Tour' due to ''stress''.

The 22-year-old singer pulled out of a commercial recording in Hong Kong today (19.03.15) and has flown back to the UK due to the stress of media speculation on his private life.

A spokesman for the band told The Sun newspaper: ''Zayn has signed off with stress and is flying back to the UK to recuperate. The band wish him well and will continue with their performances in Manila and Jakarta.''

His departure comes just hours after the 'Steal My Girl' hitmaker was forced to assure fans he had not cheated on his fiancé Perrie Edwards of Little Mix, having been spotted getting close with another woman while on a night out in Phuket, Thailand.

Taking to his Twitter account on Wednesday evening (18.03.15) he said: ''I'm 22 years old... I love a girl named Perrie Edwards. And there's a lot of jealous fucks in this world I'm sorry for what it looks like x (sic).''

Zayn - who was to pay a £3,000 bond in order to enter the Philippines this weekend following his previous rumoured drug use - will now be absent from the band's next three performances in Asia, but is expected to rejoin Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan for their show in Cape Town, South Africa, on March 28.

Speaking about the reasons for his temporary departure from the tour, a source said: ''Zayn finds it tougher than the rest of his band-mates dealing with fame.

''Having his every movement scrutinised causes great anxiety and the pictures which surfaced with the fan yesterday was the final straw.

''He did nothing wrong but the amount of criticism he received was simply too much. He needs to get away.

''The band's management accept he needs some time off so he's been sent home with their blessing.''
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'   Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress' EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:15 pm

I think the funniest part about this is that Perrie probably doesn't even give a shit because she knows every woman in the world wants his man anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'   Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress' EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 2:42 pm

He's already cheated on her once that we know about so NAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'   Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress' Empty

Back to top Go down

Zayn Malik leaves One Direction's world tour due to 'stress'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1