HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption" Empty
PostSubject: P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption"   P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption" EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:49 pm

Due March 30th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption" Empty
PostSubject: Re: P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption"   P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption" EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 pm

After returning from commercial break, Redemption starts off with one of their premier superstars - Jared Jerusalem. Tonight he will be faring against Joey Jobberton, who still hasn't the beating he took at the hands of Double J when he was still an insane frat leader. Both men are now currently residing inside the squared-circle, and are at their respective corners. However, before the bell could even ring. Jared gets his hands on a microphone, handed by the maintenance outside. The Piece of Eden begins to speak, but his overconfident tone seems to be lessened now.

Jared Jerusalem: How did I get from being in the main event against Minkaro to here?

A mixed reaction comes from XWA's audience. They're unsure of what to make of this.

Jared Jerusalem: I've lost again... And again.... And again. Will it ever stop? I dunno. But tonight. I'm a going to make sure that this night's mine. I'm going to win this match, and I'm going back on the path to gold. Cause that's what I do! I get the titles! I get the chicks! And I ride into the sunset! So strap yourselves in for the ride to redempt--

Joey Jobberton immediately attacks Jared Jerusalem. Even knocking him down with that shot to the back of the head. Things look bad for The Great Malevolence. If he loses to someone like Jobberton, he will never hear the end of it.

The bell rings. DING! DING! DING!

(Continuation in actual match thread)
Back to top Go down

P2) Jared Jerusalem | "Redemption"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1