HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Daniel Bryan was recently interviewed by Adelaide Now in Australia, and the following are some highlights:

Being in the Intercontinental Ladder Match instead of the main event:

“For a year, I had this vision of me wrestling (former UFC champion) Brock Lesnar in the main event for the WWE Championship. But sometimes, when you don’t get what you want, you end up getting something better — like this ladder match. I think with the guys we have in that match and the excitement we can generate, we have a real chance of stealing the show.”

Wanting to make the IC Title and SmackDown important again:

“One of the things that frustrates me — both as a performer and as a person who thinks the current crop of superstars is really, really good — is the way people don’t get opportunities. It’s well known that the people who are perceived to be ‘the bigger Superstars’ don’t show up often on SmackDown, they mostly feature on (the main show), Monday Night Raw. One of the things I’d like to do, as a kind of near-main event guy, is to do things that provide opportunities for guys to really stand out.”

Vince McMahon’s “millennial” comments and saying Cesaro is lacking something:

“I think that’s only one man’s opinion, and I don’t think Cesaro has had a chance to show Vince that there’s nothing missing. You let Cesaro and I have a match on SmackDown and I guarantee that, by the end of it, people will either love him or hate him … he will get a very strong reaction.”
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:21 pm

I'd love to see Cesaro against Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:34 pm

That one time they faced off in the gauntlet match, even though it was short, was awesome.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Mae$tro wrote:

Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:02 pm

Thank you Moose, I'm gonna see this later.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:07 pm

Cesaro vs Daniel at WM would have saved the WWE the endless Daniel Bryan chants at Roman Reigns. Bruh......

Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something FJBloTX
Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:27 pm

Vince's opinion is indeed just one man's...but it's the only one that counts. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Imagine a fatal four way between
Cesaro, Bryan, Orton, and Reigns.
This match would get 5 stars out of 5.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:40 pm

Chilly wrote:
Vince's opinion is indeed just one man's...but it's the only one that counts. Neutral
Well ratings are down Thirsty Mofos

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:30 pm

:vince:
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 6:01 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Mae$tro wrote:

I've seen this match, and although it's very good, I would much rather see them in a WWE match now.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:47 pm

I bet they would have a very nice five minute match on RAW Thirsty Mofos

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:48 pm

I want them to have a match on WWE tv/PPV that's at least 15-20 minutes.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:08 pm

I'm still not sold on Cesaro Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 pm

Remember when TNA tag team division was awesome in 2011? The Kings of Wresting were better Thirsty Mofos

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something   Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Talks Not Main Eventing WrestleMania 31, IC Title Ladder Match, Reacts to Vince Claiming Cesaro is Lacking Something

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1