HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odds of Jets winning SB increase

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Odds of Jets winning SB increase Empty
PostSubject: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Las Vegas apparently likes the New York Jets' offseason.

After two significant trades and five free-agent signings, the Jets' odds of winning the Super Bowl have improved dramatically. Instead of 100-to-1, as they were listed Feb. 2, they're now a 50-to-1 shot, according to Bovada.

First of all, it's amazing to think a team that just doled out $160 million in free-agent contracts still is considered an extreme long shot. Apparently, Vegas isn't a fan of the Geno Smith-Ryan Fitzpatrick dynamic at quarterback.

In case you're wondering, the Seattle Seahawks are the favorite at 6 to 1. Despite some key losses, the New England Patriots' chances haven't deflated one bit. They're holding steady at 7 to 1.

The Buffalo Bills went from 66 to 1 to 33 to 1. The Miami Dolphins went from 40 to 1 to 33 to 1.

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:17 pm

They were 100 to 1... I should've bet like $5 on them before the offseason. Bruh......

But they're STILL massive long shots at 50 to 1. Shaking Head Worse odds than the Bills & Dolphins, gtfo NAH

For the record, I remember reading the Colts & Eagles odds increased by a good amount as well.

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Who gives a fuck
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Nigga, ya'll ain't winning shit this year. Go buy 5 big Macs with those 5 dollars. NAH
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Tim Tebow has more of a chance starting for the Eagles than the Jets do winning a SB. These niggas might not even get into the playoffs. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Oh, & I'm also ready for Burdur to say the Jets are winning the AFC East this year & then say he meant something else when they don't. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 pm

No, I won't jump the gun again. After the draft and much closer to the season, I'll decide whether I think they're winning the AFC East (which as of right now I'm anticipating doing so I aint bothered). And I won't back down on what I say.

Last time I literally changed my mind on the Jets winning the division the day after I said it, if not even sooner than that. NAH

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 pm

This article is a joke
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:51 pm

Yeah That ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 am

The Jets defense is $$$

but yall still missing an edge rusher, RBs, and 2 guards. Bruh......

Odds of Jets winning SB increase FJBloTX
Odds of Jets winning SB increase Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 am

Ian still not giving any credit to Ivory tho like he hasn't been a solid RB for the Jets.  :umad:  Another one that's better than CJ this year would be ideal. But if not, I actually still like / believe in Powell.

Us "missing" an edge rusher isn't as big of a deal as everyone here is making it out to be. But we prob will get one in the 1st/2nd.

2 guards... u right Bruh...... That's something I was thinking about the other day. We just resigning Colon and shit who's just pretty garbage. And whoever we also end up starting will be so much worse than Colon if we don't upgrade by then.

lol @ not saying we're missing a QB in that list. Ian... Bruh......

Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:03 am

For the record though, I think we'll be ok with Fitz/Geno this year with a much more stacked offense around them than both have ever had + a defense that'll be killing it. But there's still so much room for improvement there. Shaking Head

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:41 pm

Nigga y'all need at least 1 edge rusher to have a legit defense.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:43 pm

I think y'all will be fine with Ivory. And drafting O-Lineman would be good. I hear there's tons of good O-Lineman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Jets winning SB increase   Odds of Jets winning SB increase Empty

Back to top Go down

Odds of Jets winning SB increase

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1