HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery Empty
PostSubject: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 pm

WWE.com is reporting NXT Champion Kevin Owens underwent a partial meniscectomy for a knee injury he sustained late last week. Owens issued the following comment in the report:

“I’m not the kind of person that lets things like this get in my way. I’m already walking around without crutches and doing physical therapy at the WWE Performance Center.”

“Now that I’m at the level I am now, and with as much at stake as there is, I don’t think it’s going to slow me down. I’m on the way back.”

http://t.co/JH0WB7K5hE Yes, I had knee surgery. No, it won’t slow me down. Why? Because I’m Kevin Owens, silly! #SoonToBeBetterThanEver

— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) March 16, 2015
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Hope he won't be out of action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:29 pm

As noted yesterday, WWE NXT Champion Kevin Owens underwent a partial meniscectomy to repair a knee injury he suffered last week. Dave Meltzer noted on the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio that Owens is expected to be out of the ring for 4-6 weeks, meaning he is likely to miss the big NXT event taking place over WrestleMania 31 weekend.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:20 pm

Fuck!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:07 pm

It's what happens when you're fat and he works the way he does. People were warning him about that shit in ROH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 pm

^
Don't sugar coat it bro. Say what you feel Bruh......
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:20 pm

Everyone said being fat the way he was wrestling was going to get Steen hurt. Steen didn't want to listen to reason. Now looked what happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery   WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE NXT Champion Undergoes Knee Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1