HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:02 pm

Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow is working out for the Philadelphia Eagles, a source confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Monday.

Tebow, who has been an analyst for the SEC Network, last played for the New York Jets in 2012 after playing two seasons with the Denver Broncos.

He also was in training camp with the New England Patriots before he was released in August 2013. He struggled to find consistency with the Patriots, completing 11 of 30 passes for 145 yards and two touchdowns and two interceptions in three preseason games.

"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," Tebow wrote on Twitter after he was released by New England in 2013.

Tebow, who entered the NFL after a memorable college career that included two national championships at Florida, completed 47.9 percent (173 of 361) of his passes for 2,422 yards with 17 touchdowns and nine interceptions while rushing for 989 yards and 12 scores in his pro career.

The Eagles have already created plenty of speculation over their quarterback position this offseason, having traded Nick Foles to the St. Louis Rams to acquire Sam Bradford. The Eagles also re-signed Mark Sanchez to a two-year deal worth $16 million.

Tebow's multiyear deal with the SEC Network doesn't preclude him from continuing to pursue opportunities in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:03 pm

:orton:
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:40 pm

but the team is not planning to sign him at this time.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:23 pm

CHIP KELLY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING UP THERE IN PHILLY!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:25 pm

I like what they are doing up in Philly. They have a good team. Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:35 pm

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 pm

If Sanchez is the starter maaaaybe they'll be about the same team as they were last season. (I mean a combination between the Foles Eagles & Sanchez Eagles, so yet another 10-6 or so team that goes nowhere in the playoffs if they make it). They also delayed the process of them possibly becoming an elite team.

Bradford will choke and/or get injured by halfway through the season, I guarantee it NAH
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:51 am

Burdur taking Sanchize over Bradford Funny
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:51 am

Eagles have made moves to strengthen their offense and defense, and they have drafted well since Chip has been there, what exactly have they done wrong other than not re-sign Maclin?

(Someone other than Burdur respond please Bruh...... )
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:50 am

They overstacked at RB and where exactly did they actually improve? Huh They made a whole bunch of questionable decisions. Getting Alonso might be a plus but I don't see much of anything else.

And I'll take the Sanchize over Bradford any day. NAH Not that I think Sanchez is the better player but I think it's close because Bradford is highly overrated throwing anything past 10-15 yards and I wouldn't want to deal with his injury concerns either. I like Sanchez for Philly's situation. Plus, the Sanchez-Matthews connection was legit. I aint bothered

But either way they'll be focusing on the running game / screen game more than anything else. They'll be an alright to pretty solid team... doesn't mean they've improved or are looking any better for the near future. It's too much of an overhaul without significant improvement besides RB (which they were fine). There's a good case that they will regress unless Murray continues to go complete beast mode without that OL from Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles   Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow Working Out For Eagles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1