HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
realt
Best in the World
Best in the World

PostSubject: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:12 am

According to India Today, Agnibesh Dutta died while performing pro wrestling moves in his home in Kolkata, India.

The teen was reportedly watching WWE programming the night before his death, and according to his mother, he was imitating wrestling moves on his bed with his karate belt, and when the mother came back he was found unconscious on the floor. Dutta’s neck got caught in the noose of the karate belt, and he was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:20 am

Yeah, there's NO WAY he just killed himself. Neck in a noose. Must be WWE.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 am

<_<
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:27 am

I don't mean to sound cruel here. But there damn well better be more to this story. How it's told... just ridiculous jumping to conclusions.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:44 am

You're not sounding cruel. These allegations happen all the time with video games and rarely hold up in court. It's something like this that forced WWE to introduce all those "don't try this at home" packages.

This sounds like shit parenting to me letting you kid fight, essentially, with a long ass piece of rope with a noose in it from a height on a bed. WTF is the likely outcome? <_<
Back to top Go down
Zanon
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:01 am

WWE Secretly included subliminar messages through the show to make Indian teens (not kids, teens :V) kill themselves with wrestling moves.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:16 pm

The parent is going to blame everyone else before herself I aint bothered

Icon

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:55 pm

I definitely don't think this was a suicide but no way should WWE/wrestling be blamed for a kid imitating wrestling moves and dying from it.

I am Batman
I am Batman

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:20 pm

So I guess those "don't try this at home" videos mean jack shit? Funny
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:14 pm

^ Probably.
RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”   

Back to top Go down

Pro Wrestling Blamed For Death of Teenager “Imitating WWE Stunts”

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1