HomeHomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
Yes
Yes

PostSubject: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 am

Vince isn't sticking with Roman as the next GUY over Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose because Vince thinks he looks good on posters or because he does anything better than any of those guys. He probably doesn't realize it, but Van Dam seen the future.

Vince is sticking with him because he is solely a McMahon creation. Bryan, Rollins, and Ambrose were big in the independents. That is his only reason.

... Now that I understand Reigns, even if I think it's stupid... please explain to me why Dolph Ziggler gets buried.

Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:50 am

Because Vince Doesn't get Ziggler. As simple as that.

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 am

OMG it makes perfect sense! Rollins and Ambrose are clearly better than Reigns, more over with the fans, better on the mic, in the ring, controlling a crowd, perfoming, everything... but Roman Reigns is Vince McMahon's creation and he's just feeding his ego.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 am

I thought this had been common knowledge since forever? That's why barely anyone from WCW was ever pushed.
Back to top Go down
Void
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:14 am

oh god help you if you came from WCW after the war was over.

Yes

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 am

Bull wrote:
Because Vince Doesn't get Ziggler. As simple as that.

good job

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

:ziggler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   

Back to top Go down

Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1