HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. Empty
PostSubject: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 am

Vince isn't sticking with Roman as the next GUY over Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose because Vince thinks he looks good on posters or because he does anything better than any of those guys. He probably doesn't realize it, but Van Dam seen the future.

Vince is sticking with him because he is solely a McMahon creation. Bryan, Rollins, and Ambrose were big in the independents. That is his only reason.

... Now that I understand Reigns, even if I think it's stupid... please explain to me why Dolph Ziggler gets buried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:50 am

Because Vince Doesn't get Ziggler. As simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 9:57 am

OMG it makes perfect sense! Rollins and Ambrose are clearly better than Reigns, more over with the fans, better on the mic, in the ring, controlling a crowd, perfoming, everything... but Roman Reigns is Vince McMahon's creation and he's just feeding his ego.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:40 am

I thought this had been common knowledge since forever? That's why barely anyone from WCW was ever pushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 11:14 am

oh god help you if you came from WCW after the war was over.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:11 am

Bull wrote:
Because Vince Doesn't get Ziggler. As simple as that.

good job
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 7:33 am

:ziggler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.   Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching old Van Dam shoot (08) and Reigns reasoning hit me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1