HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smith Hart on Bill Demott

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Smith Hart on Bill Demott Empty
PostSubject: Smith Hart on Bill Demott   Smith Hart on Bill Demott EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:53 pm

“I believe we have totaled 12 WWE Hall of Famers and more than 16 former Worlds Champions. I myself was proud to have passed on my experience to all my brothers particularly Owen & Bret or in laws like Davey, Jim and Dynamite as well as other notable students such as Chris Benoit, The Highlanders, Eric Young and Tye Dillinger amongst others.

I never had the occasion to meet Bill Demott, but I have seen his work both in WCW and WWE and was not impressed. With all the accusations prevalent, many questions remain unanswered. What the hell did Bill Demott ever accomplish to warrant being placed in charge of WWE’s developmental system? How did this fat, out of shape, mid-card jobber get the leading training position in the largest sports entertainment entity on the planet? What could such an oaf possible know about strength and conditioning let alone wrestling instruction?

In a system that includes former world champions like Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes, William Regal and Terry Taylor what qualified Bill Demott? How were notable trainers with proven track records like Dory Funk, Lance Storm, Dr. Tom Pritchard, Les Thatcher or my brothers Bruce or Bret passed over in favor of General Rection/Hugh Morrus? Why did the esteemed co-trainers of developmental cow-towed to such a reprobate? And why were the well-recruited select and qualified aspirants subjected to such abuse? This whole situation seemed baffling to say the least.”
Back to top Go down

Smith Hart on Bill Demott

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1