HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:25 pm

I've been wanting to run one of these for a while, but I don't know too many people who actually watch Formula 1 Funny I know realt does and...that's about it xD

Either way, it'd just be a classic prediction league. Each round of the Formula 1 calender (first is this weekend) participants of the game would pick the top ten of each race, the driver who is going to get pole on qualifying (that's first place on the starting grid for the race) and who gets the fastest lap of the race. Correct answers get a set amount of points and then drivers predicted within two places of where they actually finish, also gets points but less than picking exact. There would also be bonus points and such each round of the championship.

It wouldn't be like Burdur's WWE Fantasy league where you pick your team from a pool of people, as we wouldn't have enough (until you're all closet F1 fans shifty )...and I couldn't be arsed with that amount of detail anyway Funny Just a classic prediction league. Also this way, even a casual watcher can play.

So, would anyone else be interested? If not, I'll still be doing it with realt anyway for fun.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 5:51 pm

I used to run one of these with a few of my mates, so yeah I would definitely be interested.

I can't wait for this weekend. Hoping Riccardo can go one better this year (we all know he shouldn't have been stripped of a podium Big Grin!)
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Another F1 fan panic Sweet, well that's three people then! I'll set up the thing tomorrow.

And I imagine Ricciardo might be best of the rest this season, if Renault haven't fucked their engine up...again shifty
Back to top Go down
Tim
Jobber
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah I'm hoping so, he was clearly the best of the rest last season.

With a heap of regulation changes and the switch to the V6 engine last season, I think it threw a lot of teams out of whack, especially the likes of Lotus, Ferrari, McLaren and of course Red Bull, considering they'd basically perfected their car during the 4 years that Seb won the drivers championship.

Now that the whole field has had a full season to test their setups in race situations, plus the countless days of off-season R&D/testing, I think it should be a little closer this season, but I still expect the Mercedes' to dominate.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:11 pm

You bitches goin down Cool
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:19 pm

NAH

Prepare to get rekt.

Also, first prediction thread is up. Taken me forever to do all this <_< You have like...until tomorrow to pick Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:36 pm

I'll do it tomorrow don't worry angel
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:52 pm

You better, or I'm deducting you a million points I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?   Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy F1/Prediction League typethingy...game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1