HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 11:14 am

One post by Rufus Driver.

Due March 16th, 2015 @ 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 am

We return from a George Foreman Grill bit and the Verizon Center is absolutely buzzing.  Why?  Because of the man in the highlights appearing on their titantron in accordance with “End Of The Story” by the band DoWnStAiT, none other than James Best.  Page after page begins to pour down from the titantron like documented raindrops and James Best steps through the downpour, dressed in black vest and denim jeans, holding a large red X in his left hand, and the white motorcycle helmet in the other, holding both up in front of him smug as punch.  James steps down to the ring at his own pace, making his way down the ramp and climbing up the steel steps, ducking into the ring where he fingers the helmet and logo in the same hand and gestures for a microphone, switching it on and knocking it against his leg with audible thuds, pulling up a chair which just magically appears in the ring thanks to the quickness of professionals.

James Best: “SURRPRIIIIIIIISE!!!”

“ WE STILL DON’T CARE!  WE STILL DON’T CARE!”

James Best: “I love you guys, I really do!”

James extends his hand, the one holding the microphone and gives the camera a thumbs-up, exactly what he did whilst wearing the helmet as Rufus Driver.  James casually puts the logo in the corner, allowing him to focus solely on the motorcycle helmet, Best inspecting it closely, the “We Don’t Care” chants beginning to fade out.  James frowns for a moment, holding his tongue it seems before lifting his head.

James Best: “I know I know, the whole helmet thing was somewhat random…”

James rolls his tongue, containing his grin.

James Best: “And yes, I’m going to fashion police hell for that fireproof suit, which was really sweaty to move in!”

James nods.

James Best: “But it was all completely necessary, all part of the plan.  I needed to find myself again, I needed to be able to be that guy who was something, who meant something, I needed to be more than just my face I needed to become something, I need to become a symboll…”

James tightly clenches his fist in front of him, shaking it as he stares at it in contemplation.

James Best: “My only intention was to inspire some fragment of hope, and not just to the XWA Universe but the XWA populace overall.  I was trying to make a point, I was trying to achieve something great, great in the sense that anything can be possible…that anyone can be Rufus Driver!”

Placing a hand on the helmet, James continues.

James Best: “Nobody cared who I was until I put on the helmet.”

James eyes shift to the camera, dead-on.

James Best: “It’s true.  I was on a roll, I was accomplishing something.  Sure there was a setback, sure the helmet came off too early but the fact is that Rufus Driver had more of a chance of becoming something more than James Best ever could.”

James nods.

James Best: “I’m no puppet, I’m like Terry Crews out of that Gamer movie I got no strings on me!  .  It seems to me that in this company you have to be a kiss-ass, you have to be a brownnose.  You have to exist inside this manufactured bubble to even be in the same breath as the word main event, well I don’t kiss ass I kick ass.  I stand comfortably outside the circle jerk that is Dominik Diveraz, Danny Mirage Diamond, Hitman Alex… hell even Razor Xtreme.  I know what I want now and I am willing to step on a few heads to get there, which is easy seeing as most of them are below desk height. ”

The crowd release a big "OOOOOH!!!"

James Best: Don’t get me wrong I like Danny Diamond… whenever he actually is Danny Diamond… I even liked his sidekick random chick who just fell on the World Heavyweight Championship like she probably fell on everything else, has anybody seen her around?  Does anyone even remember her name? Now Minkaro has the big one, where the hell did Minkaro come from… did he just shooting star press his way into the main event because Minkaro?”

James shrugs, actually asking the question.

James Best: “The very fact that a comedian is your world champion only amplifies my point that the world title has become a joke."

James Best takes a breath.

James Best: “It’s MY turn now.  I’ve been busting my ass, in stupid matches with stupid people forever, I can’t even remember how many years I gave this company, I’ve never won a single title yet there are people out there who throw them around like trading cards.  Where’s the respect?  Where’s the fairness?  Someone needs to step up and make a change; someone needs to start the revolution.  A leader will only stand up and lead because he’s tired of sitting down and following and damn it, I’m not sitting down anymore.”

James rips himself upright, tossing the chair to the side.

James Best: I haven’t won a world title since 2009 and I was a damn good champion.  Ask around, back in the days when MSN was social media not stupid Skype  nerds posting stupid photo reactions of themselves.  I’ve done the hard yards, and all I got back in my face was politics… you want politics?  I beat Axel Anvil for the Pure title with a broken arm when I was the damn President…. I still owe you a broken arm by the way Roach Cooper.

James grins, mouthing “I’m not even joking!” away from the microphone.

James Best: “The Pure championship, I was on a roll.  Oh fun fact! James Knight bashed my brains into a turnbuckle and took that title away from me before I could even defend it properly, I was psychologically damaged from that, something I just couldn’t shake off because he beat me… well just last week I got mine back, I beat James Knight and knocked his ass off his high perch literally.  I beat cancer, and while I didn’t get a title I got this sweet ass logo so I’m good!  That’s one big ol’ tick off my list.  JHalc… tick.  James Knight… tick.     I’m moving on conscience free, I feel cleansed… you wanna know what my next tick is?"  

James Best: “I’ve got a big list, from Titans to Naturals, demons"

James fires them by fingercount.

James Best: “I’ve even got a few scores to settle with billionaires who think they’re brawlers but I don’t fight for money, I fight for a purpose… I fight for a belief and before I took this helmet off and bashed James Knight over the skull with it, my belief was that ANYONE could be Rufus Driver.  Anyone could take that spotlight but the gears in the machine keep grinding that hope to dust don’t they.”

James pauses, almost scowling.

James Best: “Well if you’re going to grind me to dust again… I’m going to make sure I make a hell of a mess.  Yes I’ll defeat Van Scarburough tonight to get into TLC at Redemption, yes I’ll go through tables, be bashed by tables and climb ladders for that number one spot and yes I will be the world heavyweight champion and things will change not for the better… but for the BEST!  Write THAT shit!”

James throws the microphone to the floor and rips his Tshirt off, rolling it up and throwing it to the fans, shifting boot to boot awaiting Van "The Plan" Scarburough.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 am

Intense fucking promo m8
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:58 am

nervous I didn't really want to win before but now I definitely don't panic
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:50 pm

I've always enjoyed James Best. Good promo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"   PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO) Rufus Driver - "Dange-Dangerous"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1