HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Call Saul

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tim
Jobber
Tim

Better Call Saul Empty
PostSubject: Better Call Saul   Better Call Saul EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:04 am

Would I be right in assuming that some people on here have been watching the first season of Better Call Saul...How are you guys liking it?

Personally, I'm really enjoying it. I love the Jimmy McGill/Saul Goodman character and the show has struck a good balance between uniqueness whilst still have that Breaking Bad feel to it. As a prologue/prequel it's obviously got tremendously high expectations, but through the first 6 episodes I seriously think it's lived up to it. Some episodes, like the one from this past week, I'd go as far to say are just about on par with some of the best episodes of Breaking Bad.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Better Call Saul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Call Saul   Better Call Saul EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 7:26 am

I've got to catch up on it (got episode 4 downloaded, just haven't watched it yet). It is really good though, with some shows I have to watch a few episodes to like it, but as soon as the first episode ended I knew I wanted more of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Better Call Saul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Call Saul   Better Call Saul EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm

I'm an obsessive Breaking Bad fan, and despite that - I haven't seen BCS yet. I still need to get on that, it looks great. and I loved Saul Goodman.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Better Call Saul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Call Saul   Better Call Saul Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Call Saul

View previous topic View next topic Back to top