HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:52 pm

The official House of Hardcore YouTube channel has uploaded footage of Rey Mysterio’s debut with the promotion at last weekend’s House of Hardcore VIII iPPV event.

Mysterio looks to be in excellent condition following his year-long absence from WWE television, performing a picture-perfect headscissors takedown and his signature 619 on TNA stars Ethan Carter III and Eric Young.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 pm

Why do I get the feeling he'll end up in TNA? <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm

lol @Eric Young selling the move.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:04 pm

^ That was great.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:06 pm

Chilly wrote:
Why do I get the feeling he'll end up in TNA? <_<
It would be great for a few months. He shouldn't be there forever though unless they do try to use him in a legend role.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Eh, I would understand why, but I don't like Mysterio myself. I bet they'd bring him and just slap the belt on him, which would suck imo. I mean, it's no secret they've wanted a Mexican star for a while now...and Tigre Uno ain't fitting the bill <_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)   Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey Mysterio Looks Great in House of Hardcore Debut; Takes Down Top TNA Superstars (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1