HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mad Max: Fury Road needs re-shoots

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mad Max: Fury Road needs re-shoots Empty
PostSubject: Mad Max: Fury Road needs re-shoots   Mad Max: Fury Road needs re-shoots EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:17 am

'Mad Max: Fury Road' requires a series of re-shoots.
Filming wrapped on the post-apocalyptic action movie last December after six months of shooting but director George Miller has told the cast they need to re-assemble in Australia in November for three weeks of additional shooting.
Among the stars who must return include Tom Hardy - who is taking over the titular role from Mel Gibson, who appeared in the three previous 'Mad Max' movies - Nicholas Hoult and Charlize Theron.

News of the additional shots has sparked rumours the production has experienced more difficulties. It already got off to a bad start when filming was delayed for two years, only beginning in 2012.
Hardy plays road warrior Max Rockatansky, Theron portrays war rig operator Imperator Furiosa, Hoult is Nux, while the gang The Wives are played by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Zoe Kravitz, Riley Keogh, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Courtney Eaton.
Gibson will have a cameo in the film.

Theron previously admitted she was desperate to star in the project because she loved the first film - which attracted criticism after its release in 1979 over its graphic scenes of violence - and the sequels so much.
She said: ''I feel like the original 'Mad Max' created such a vivid world, that to go back and re-imagine it and kind of replay in that sandbox sounds like fun to me.
''George really created a great female character that I'd never read before.''
'Mad Max: Fury Road' is scheduled for a release by Warner Bros. in the summer of 2014.
Back to top Go down

Mad Max: Fury Road needs re-shoots

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1