HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:48 pm

I've been trying to make sense of this for... a while... and this is the best theory I can come up with.

A: The Rock will only work with Roman and WWE thinks they need The Rock to get 100,000 people into Cowboys Stadium

B: They know Bryan is their top draw and they know they need Bryan to get 100,000 people into Cowboys Stadium and they were worried putting him in the main event of this WM might slow down his momentum.

C: Some of both
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:01 pm

I think they're just adamant that he is their next guy and they don't see Bryan as that, but they didn't think they'd get whiplash two years in a row for not pushing Bryan.

I also think they thought this YES! stuff would be dying out by now, but it's really not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm

WWE rarely plans ahead that far. Triple H had admitted they write as they go. Always worried about the here and now, instead of 3 months from now. With WWE the only plan they had was for Reigns to win the rumble and become champion. Everything else in between they have to make up as they go along. Instead of planning out a storyline to get them from point a to point b.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:31 pm

^They booked Roman vs Brock at WM31 the day before WM30. Saying they couldn't be planning for WM32 where they're trying to set an attendance record is pretty silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:01 pm

they book the match. When it comes to piecing things together, not so much. I seriously doubt they have anything in mind for wm32. The only thing I could see them even thinking about right now is Triple H vs The Rock, but that's it.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:14 pm

If WM32 is headlined by Rock vs Brock or Rock vs Roman I guarantee it was thought of right now.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:01 am

Little bit of the DB reason.

But mainly I think it's just that DB vs Brock would've been pretty #dumm. Another triple threat would've been #dummer. Reigns vs Brock is fitting this year. They've just been wanting Reigns vs. Brock for so long and frankly they SHOULD stick with it. Fans are just being petty over it cause they'd rather see DB winning the title again. Having his big WM moment back to back years? Then what for WM32? They can't transition to WM32 plans as smoothly if that happened. This way it could be another form of the epic Daniel Bryan journey to the gold, part 2.

The particular option of Reigns vs Brock wouldn't be happening any other time, so this is the year.

So I think the B reason definitely could be a big part of their thinking, but in the end it's just that they're sticking with Reigns to be the next guy. This is a beast vs beast match that needs to happen right now, plain and simple. If it sucks, oh well, but fans shouldn't be reacting the way they are over it. It's a shot they should take as it wouldn't have been smart to go another direction for THIS year's WM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:38 am

Eeyen wrote:
If WM32 is headlined by Rock vs Brock or Rock vs Roman I guarantee it was thought of right now.

That is rock and Brock, I am mostly talking about their main roster and not the part timers. I doubt WWE has plans for anyone in the next three months or even to summerslam. They worry about it when they start getting close to PPVs and they realize oh shit we don't have much of a card. then they start randomly throwing matches together.

Last edited by Bull on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 am

Bull wrote:
They worry about it when they start getting close to PPVs and they realize on shit we don't have much of a card. then they start randomly throwing matches together.

WWE is ran by e-fedders confirmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 pm

BurdurSmurf wrote:
Little bit of the DB reason.

But mainly I think it's just that DB vs Brock would've been pretty #dumm. Another triple threat would've been #dummer. Reigns vs Brock is fitting this year. They've just been wanting Reigns vs. Brock for so long and frankly they SHOULD stick with it. Fans are just being petty over it cause they'd rather see DB winning the title again. Having his big WM moment back to back years? Then what for WM32? They can't transition to WM32 plans as smoothly if that happened. This way it could be another form of the epic Daniel Bryan journey to the gold, part 2.

Umm, it has more so to do with the fact that people recognize that Roman Reigns isnt ready to carry the company, especially after not even a year.

Quote :

The particular option of Reigns vs Brock wouldn't be happening any other time, so this is the year.

So I think the B reason definitely could be a big part of their thinking, but in the end it's just that they're sticking with Reigns to be the next guy. This is a beast vs beast match that needs to happen right now, plain and simple. If it sucks, oh well, but fans shouldn't be reacting the way they are over it. It's a shot they should take as it wouldn't have been smart to go another direction for THIS year's WM.

It doesnt need to happen, plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:33 pm

It does tho. Funny

1) That was the main point of the booking throughout this year. To give up on it cause fans want DB main eventing more or cause fans don't see Reigns as ready... lol Bruh......

2) It's a match Roman Reigns should be put in, while Brock is at his biggest and best (or even actually still with the company for that matter).

Kayfabe-wise, it's also a match that should get Reigns really over. A lot of smarks will think differently of it but so what? WWE's been a company catering to the kids for so long now.

The Miz main evented a WM... Funny It wasn't the end of the world. Like Ian said, plans for next year are also probably factoring into their decision to have Reigns/Brock THIS year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?   Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible WWE is sticking with Roman for WM 32 reasons?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1