HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe"   PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe" EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm

DUE: March 9th, 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Phelan
Jobber
Phelan

PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe"   PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe" EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Quote :
Cain spins the wheel, and it pasts Xtreme Icon, Rufus Driver, Ace Andrews, and some other non-important people, not like those people were important either, and finally lands on Matthew Bradley.

.:Isaac (Cain):.
"Well there you have it. Steroid-infused douchebag who probably had a lot of sex in high school, despite using so much steroids his dick is about the size and girth of a threading needle, I challenge you at Redemption. Let me know."

Earlier tonight, we saw 'Cain' challenge Matthew Bradley, based on the guidance of a random-selecting roulette. Isaac - or Cain as he calls himself - was disgruntled   by the announcement of Alex Williamson's arrival. It appears as if the self-proclaimed 'Sacrificial Son' has undertaken the role of judge, jury and executioner; taking it upon himself to decide who he takes on.

But enough of Cain, now the camera pans on Matthew Bradley, stood in a dark boiler room with the subtle lighting showcasing his pumped-up physique. Later tonight, he goes head to head with a veteran Jared Jerusalem.

.:Matthew Bradley:.
"It's ridiculous. I've been making examples of men recently. Examples and reasons as of why it is a fatality to cross Matthew Bradley. For two weeks running now, I've decimated my competition to prove myself as a viable contender for championship gold. I defeated a veteran last week - Xtreme Icon - with ease. This is a former King of Xtreme winner, a pioneer of sorts in Xtreme Wrestling Association. Without him, XWA would just be.. WA. Every world class competitor has a career defining moment, and last week just happened to be mine. And what do I get? Jared.. Jerusalem."

There are distant cheers sounding off in the arena for Double J, though Bradley gets jeered heavily for his disrespectful tone.

"So be it, I'll stretcher him off after I've battered him, and never again will Matthew Bradley need to deal with that rodent again. Look at the size of him, am I supposed to be competing with him? Or is this XWA management's way of getting the deadwood buried. Because I can do that. I can decapitate Jared so his next ride happens to be in a hearse instead."

The boos become even more raucous after Bradley's inappropriate comment, but that doesn't stop him from continuing his rant.

"And earlier tonight, another midget thought it would be a wise idea to challenge ME!? Isaac, Cain, or whatever you're calling yourself right now; I too have many identities. I'm the Ascending Ace. I'm Brilliantly Badass. I'm certified champion material. I'm the Death of every other man. I'm the REAL Extreme Icon. I'm the first ever MB-approved Superstar. I'm the God of Wrestling. I'm the Hell Sent Angel. I'm the Isis of North America. I'm the Jawbreaking Delight minus the sweetness. I'm the uncrowned King of Xtreme. I'm the Lord of The Ring. I'm The Man. You get my point.

Matthew shakes his head for a second, almost in disbelief as he is having to prove some sort of point. He's obviously unhappy with the quality of competition being offered.

"I've won two matches so far. When is it Matthew Bradley's turn to shine? I want Minkaro and Mark Storey. People who actually matter in this competition. I am not enhancement talent. I am not here as a doormat to the new guys. Especially to the new guys who don't meet the minimum height requirement!"

Bradley chuckles to himself once more.

"But I have reached a decision. 'Cain', it's clear as day. You are a chancer trying to make a name at the expense of Matthew Bradley. You can act edgy with your apparent personality disorder. You can insult me like a child as much as you want. But all you are doing, is making Redemption a whole lot more painful than it should be. I accept!"

The audience cheer as we have a match booked! Potentially an intriguing one, between two relative newcomers to XWA. Bradley's expressions become more 'intense' and focused, expressions of a man possessed with anger.

"I want to become a champion, but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon. So I may as well eliminate any threats to MY rightful contendership. Now Jerusalem, I hope you're ready for bed. Because we go at it... tonight."

Exit....

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Matthew Bradley - "Maybe"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1