HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? Empty
PostSubject: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:05 am

WrestlingInc...

"Curtis Axel vs. Rusev looks to be happening on next Monday's RAW. It may be for the United States Title."

Obviously it seems like the belt could be coming off Rusev before Wrestlemania.

Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? FJBloTX
Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:10 am

AXELMANIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:11 am

So, are they gonna have his unpinned/unsubmitted streak end to Curtis? Or how are they gonna get the title off of him?

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:24 am

Axel ain't winning the title Funny Cena will at Mania.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 am

Cena could fuck Rusev over, leaving Rusev wanting revenge against Cena at WM30. Doubt it though
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:57 am

This storyline has already been dumb as fuck already. That would make it even worse lol.

Though Curtis Axel is fucking unstoppable, being in the Rumble for most of the year Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:08 am

I've quite enjoyed this feud, once the wrestlemania match happens? As long as Rusev goes over I'm good. If Cena beats him, I riot.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:56 am

Boogey Boy wrote:
Cena could fuck Rusev over, leaving Rusev wanting revenge against Cena at WM30. Doubt it though

That's a possibility.

And you know the crowd would go wild if Curtis Axel won the championship.

And then, in a turn of events, Curtis Axel gets out of jobber-territory.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:04 am

Chilly wrote:
This storyline has already been dumb as fuck already. That would make it even worse lol.
From what I hear it's the best thing WWE is doing right now.

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:47 am

I can imagine Curtis Axel being an entrant at next year's RR. Like, 30 people there, and he comes up when the match is down to two people, eliminating them and being declared the winner, seeing he's never been eliminated from the previous match.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:54 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Chilly wrote:
From what I hear it's the best thing WWE is doing right now.

IMO it's not. The whole "old man Veteran" thing is coming across lame as hell, and Cena being all for the United States is just too predictable. Predictable I don't mind, but it's predictably boring. People just like it right now because they are playing off Cena not being at Mania...

The most interesting thing IMO is Rollins and Orton, which is hardly exhilarating itself.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:37 am

Chilly wrote:
The most interesting thing IMO is Rollins and Orton, which is hardly exhilarating itself.
That storyline is just way too overbooked.

Then again you do enjoy TNA Thirsty Mofos

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 am

Go away. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Phelan
Jobber
Phelan

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 am

It's the third best thing IMO

1.) Intercontinental Championship thing. Luke Harper & Ziggler's ladder match was good, imagine it w/ Daniel Bryan, Barrett and Ambrose now. What I don't get is R-Truth's involvement. He's a chicken-shit face. It's great to see the title being booked in a more prominent role on the card

2.) Rollins and Orton has 4 more weeks of build-up, if Orton turns on Rollins next week then MAYBE that'll make the feud more interesting. It feels drawn out and pointless. I feel like they're waiting for the right moment for the fans to mark out since Fast Lane was a predictable bust

3.) I've nothing against Cena being the 'pissed off veteran', it's a better distraction than him being in the world title scene. Rusev has been booked decently, he's looking impressive whilst doing these stupid jobber feuds with Jack Swagger. While Rusev isn't the best on the mic, he's believable to be fair and Lana is the one bringing the heat (although he is doing a decent job on attracting his own.....)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 am

Best thing WWE is doing is pairing Paige and AJ Lee. Yummy. Thirsty Mofos

Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? FJBloTX
Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Phelan
Jobber
Phelan

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 am

Eeyen wrote:
Best thing WWE is doing is pairing Paige and AJ Lee. Yummy. Thirsty Mofos

But then you have The Bella Twins Bold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:18 pm

Cena Marks on Twitter will be pissed if Axel wins the title over Cena
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:24 pm

Best thing WWE has done is Roman Reigns headlining WM against Brock Lesnar!

-Said no one, ever. suspicious

Anyway, I like this Cena/Rusev storyline, but it'd be a huge waste to make Rusev lose his streak to Axel since he's probably going to lose at WM - unfortunately.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:14 pm

I actually like Reigns more than ever Funny

He was fucking beast on Raw this week.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Yeah That Reigns was fucking great on RAW. He was actually doing great in the ring. And that over-the-top-rope suicide dive was beautiful. I love Reigns, I just hate Vince and how he wants to do whatever he wants at any cost.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm

Fuck, that dive. Dude, I've wanted him to do that for months now. I was hoping he'd do it at Mania, but got it early.

I think Reigns is doing well with what he's given. He's in the shit position, as was Cena and others for ages, in trying to create a main event storyline basically on his own until Lesnar turns up <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:29 pm

I know! Funny I knew he was more than capable of doing it, and beautifully. Which is why I gave Maddox that move, I could easily picture Reigns doing it.

And oh yeah, definitely. Reigns is doing a great job. I'm just still upset that Vince is a dickhead and will never change. Reigns' career might end up being ruined over this. No matter how much he improves, people will always see him as Vince personified as a wrestler. Booing Reigns is booing Vince and his decisions. Vince is an idiot and an asshole and he may have ruined Reigns. However, he can still be saved if they DON'T MAKE HIM THE FACE OF THE COMPANY. Make him a badass monster tweener than just does whatever he wants. Heel or tweener, have him be a badass ass-kicker. I don't want them to make him the face and make him into a giant bitch.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:37 pm

You never know in wrestling. After Mania shit could swing in his favour... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:38 pm

If he joins with Heyman and becomes a badass monster heel, definitely. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 6:47 pm

I must say I've been impressed with Reigns these past two months. Especially the match he put on with Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?   Rusev defending the US Title on Raw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rusev defending the US Title on Raw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1