HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vendetta #104 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Vendetta #104 Grades Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta #104 Grades   Vendetta #104 Grades EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:10 am

PRINCE ALEX III VS. D-K SWAG
TWO-ON-ONE HANDICAP MATCH
GRADER: NONE

Prince Alex III won. (Jobber Match)

MATTHEW BRADLEY VS. XTREME ICON
SINGLES MATCH

Matthew Bradley won via no-show.

AZRAEL VS. JELLAL
SINGLES MATCH

Azrael won via no-show. Jellal will be leaving the Fed. Hope all goes good with you man.

RUFUS DRIVER VS. JHALC
SINGLES MATCH

Rufus Driver won via no-show.

VAN "THE PLAN" SCARBOROUGH VS. ACE ANDREWS
SINGLES MATCH

Van "The Plan" Scarborough won via no-show.

E.G. DEAL VS. ISAAC
SINGLES MATCH
GRADER: SNOOPZ

E.G. Deal: I was very impressed with your descriptive ability. You've improved greatly over time and it shows. If I didn't know you and was reading a post by you for the first time, I wouldn't believe you're only 13. That said, you know where you post is faulted. It's too short. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity, but you simply didn't have enough quantity to have all that much quality. What you did have was nice, albeit nothing special, speaking of the action. The descriptions were, as I said, ace, though.

Isaac: Great descriptions, like Abdel, but I was very disappointed with you having a rookie kick out of E.G. Deal's finisher in the very first paragraph of your match. Having him kick out of Deal's finisher, at any point of the match, is a big no-no. This is a regular Vendetta match with no special stip in it and it's Isaac's debut, so why would he kick out of E.G. Deal's, a man coming off a victory against a former WHC, finisher? It didn't even feel like a big moment. It felt like Deal just used any old move and there was a kickout. There was no frustration being described or a big response from the crowd. Even the commentators hardly sold it, though I don't grade based on commentary. It was just overall a very questionable thing to do. The rest of your match was pretty good, though, and the ending was great.

Winner: This is tough. On one hand, Myke's post had a little bit more too it. Description was about even for you two, but that finisher kickout really brought Myke's post down. However, Myke edged it in the entertainment department, mainly for that ending alone. Basically, this was a decent-to-good match, that I know both of you are capable of outdoing. I gotta go with Abdel, though. If it wasn't for the finisher kickout, Myke probably would've won, but that just edges it to Abdel.

DOMINIK DIVERAZ VS. JARED JERUSALEM
SINGLES MATCH
GRADER: Abdelrahman

Dominik: Great start to the match, really liked the prematch attack... and you calling Ryu as Takumi shifty
Really good description, albeit I think selling the moves themselves was rushed. Great action, too, liked the out of nowhere Spear and absolutely loved the ending. That was vicious.

Jared: The start really turned me off, considering Dominik ended his match on the outside of the ring. Good descriptoon so far, nothing special but still good, but I didn't like how you had Dominik try the Suicide Dive again even though he had done it before, likewise with the Spear. I think your selling was a bit better than Dominik there, but I didn't feel you gave Dominik a lot of the action, which was unrealistic considering the shattered knee.

I think this one has to go to Dominik Diveraz. Better description, much better action and was more realistic than Jared's post. Frenchie, you should read your opponent's post more carefully. If you want to improve on
turnbased style in general, try reading the Ace acid vs. Minkaro match Snoopz posted in the XWA Universe section.

MINKARO VS. RAZOR XTREME
SINGLES MATCH

Double no-show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #104 Grades   Vendetta #104 Grades EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Gradings done.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #104 Grades   Vendetta #104 Grades EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:40 pm

*Note: To the winners, please write out the finish to your match.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

Vendetta #104 Grades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Show Archives-