HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Lisa Kudrow believes she's ''too old'' for a 'Friends' reunion.
The 49-year-old actress played Pheobe Buffay in the TV sit-com for 10 years but she doesn't want to revisit her character for new episodes because she thinks the cast have all aged too much and she doesn't think there are any interesting stories for them.

Speaking to HuffPost Live, she said: ''I'm too old. I wouldn't even have an interest in seeing what those people are doing 10 years later as parents that have to be responsible ... It would be so different that it wouldn't be 'Friends' anymore.''
However, the blonde beauty hasn't ruled out collaborating with her former co-stars David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry, Matt LeBlanc and Courteney Cox ever again and would probably do a reunion show if everyone else was keen to.

She explained: ''Of course I would do it if everyone wanted to do it. And everyone isn't the six of us - it's David Crane and Marta Kauffman who created the show.''
Matt - who played Joey Tribbiani in the programme - previously revealed he wouldn't support the cast getting back together for more episodes or a movie.

He said: ''Yeah, that probably won't happen. There's no plans for anything like that. Everyone seems to be talking about that these days, but nope, no irons in the fire there.''
On the subject of a film, he continued: ''I think it's a bit of a case of 'the book is better than the movie'.
''Everyone identifies with those characters in their own way and everyone in their own mind imagines what has become of those characters. I just think it's best to leave it at that.''
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:12 pm

Good. That show sucked.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Ian wrote:
Good. That show sucked.

Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 pm

I don't see why not. It's a reunion, it makes sense that they're older.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
I don't see why not. It's a reunion, it makes sense that they're older.

That's what I was thinking. The way the show ended would have to mean the movies a reunion, where they would be expected to be/look older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion   Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Kudrow feels 'too old' for Friends reunion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1