HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 am

Here’s an interesting fact: 90% of what producers shoot for Total Divas! never makes it to air.

Also interesting, Daniel Bryan doesn’t watch the show even though his wife Brie Bella is a featured cast member.

I had the opportunity to ask him about being part of reality television in the second part of my interview with him on the Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll.

You can hear the interview on the http://www1.play.it/audio/ Podcast Network and on CBS TV and Radio websites around the country: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2015/02/27/wwes-daniel-bryan-says-yes-to-chipotle/

Perhaps most interesting, was his response when I asked about how he keeps up his healthy eating habits while on the road. He told me that he says ‘yes!’ to eating at Chipotle.

“For the most part Chipotle tries to use as many local farms as possible to get their vegetables and meats,” he said. “I used to be vegan. I’m not anymore, but I don’t eat hardly any meat. But it’s nice for me to go to a place like Chipotle where I can get some fresh veggies, some brown rice, some black beans and all that kind of stuff.”

He said he also takes as much food as possible with him.

“I’ve prepared meals for an entire weekend and brought them with me,” he said. “There are some places in the south where there’s not a whole lot. Sometimes there’s cities where it’s just hard to find healthy food. You just have to be prepared.”

Perhaps most interesting was the reason why he became a student of nutrition. We get into it in depth in the interview, but in short he used to be sick quite a bit.

Please follow me on Twitter @TheChuckCarroll.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 am

realt wrote:
Here’s an interesting fact: 90% of what producers shoot for Total Divas! never makes it to air.

Shame the final 10% does I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:58 pm

I don't think anybody watches that garbage.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:29 pm

Doesn't it get better ratings than Smackdown?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 4:42 pm

I still remember people around here (or the other forum?) saying Total Divas! was an actual good show. Sadly I can't remember who they were anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:17 pm

TJ wrote:
Doesn't it get better ratings than Smackdown?

Jersey Shore had high ratings, but doesn't mean it wasn't crap.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Only time I ever watched it was when I was at a airport and the girls at the desk had the TV set to the channel Total Divas airs on. I didn't like it.

MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

Daniel Bryan has to endure everyday life with the Bellas. If I were involved in a major car accident I wouldn't want to watch it over and over again on TV either Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More   Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Says He Doesn’t Watch Total Divas, How Much Footage Makes it on the Air?, Talks His Favorite Fast Food & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1