Man, Bull must be having a shit fit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm

I'm not saying he's not a good wrestler. and I disliked him before he ended the streak, so that's a dumb point.

He's a good wrestler, but he also needs a good opponent to have great matches. IE: Rollins, Triple H, Cena, CM Punk etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:26 pm

it's only going to end badly because of the hardcore fans didn't get their fucking way. Reigns has been given probably a once in a life time opportunity to main event WrestleMania. Something everyone who steps foot in a wwe ring wants to do. Rather he is ready or not, it doesn't matter because its going to happen. Like I said months ago the best thing for them to do with Reigns it have him look strong, kick out of the f-5 about two or three times. Have Brock barely beat him. Reigns knocks him out. Seth sneaks in and knocks Reigns out with the case. Cashes it in on Brock and win the WWE world heavyweight title. Then they can begin to start to rebuild Reigns with a better push and get him ready to try again some other time.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Batman wrote:
He's a good wrestler, but he also needs a good opponent to have great matches. IE: Rollins, Triple H, Cena, CM Punk etc.
You mean the only people he really got to wrestle because of his contract Thirsty Mofos

Brock is a natural athlete. He's great in the ring. He just can't handle doing dates like everyone else, which was fine when he was in MMA. It's weird to not have The WWE World Heavyweight Champion around. And if you ask me that devalues The Money In The Bank title shot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Roman Reigns All wrote:
it's only going to end badly because of the hardcore fans didn't get their fucking way. Reigns has been given probably a once in a life time opportunity to main event WrestleMania. Something everyone who steps foot in a wwe ring wants to do. Rather he is ready or not, it doesn't matter because its going to happen. Like I said months ago the best thing for them to do with Reigns it have him look strong, kick out of the f-5 about two or three times. Have Brock barely beat him. Reigns knocks him out. Seth sneaks in and knocks Reigns out with the case. Cashes it in on Brock and win the WWE world heavyweight title. Then they can begin to start to rebuild Reigns with a better push and get him ready to try again some other time.
It's going to happen, and I HOPE those hardcore fans eat the match alive. I'm tired of you shitting on the fans. I have always agreed that the fans shouldn't dictate shows because they don't know what they want. but in this case, it's OBVIOUS what the fans want, it's OBVIOUS that it makes sense, and literally the ONLY reason this is happening is because Vince is retarded and needs to go away already cause all he's doing with this is saying "lol fuck you fans, I do what I want, suck it!" and that's not ok. The fact that you are ok with that makes you look pathetic. Fans shouldn't control the show, but considering they are the ones paying to watch the damn thing, they should get some consolation. Fans obviously want to see Daniel bryan, so why doesn't Vince push him? Because he wants to say "fuck you lol. I'm Vince!" and it's THAT simple.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Bull. You could quit saying Regns main eventing is going to happen. Because I know me paying for WrestleMania isn't going to happen either.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Batman wrote:
You mean the only people he really got to wrestle because of his contract Thirsty Mofos

Brock is a natural athlete. He's great in the ring. He just can't handle doing dates like everyone else, which was fine when he was in MMA. It's weird to not have The WWE World Heavyweight Champion around. And if you ask me that devalues The Money In The Bank title shot.
I guess we'll see when he faces Roman, right? And he doesn't have someone to help him put on a good match. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:35 pm

You know when fans chant "Feed Me More!" I don't come on here and say "lol don't they know he's WWE worst wrestler?"

The worst type of crowd is the kind that tried to get itself over, like the old ECW crowds. And the worst thing is that WWE encouraged this when do things like give the post WrestleMania crowd a slammy. They always tell us to be interactive. It should not surprise them when we interactive with them negatively.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Yeah That I hated ECW crowds lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 pm

WWE has had this plan for months. People should have fucking expected this, it's a fucking pattern with the WWE. Fans are fucking shit on it yeah, but you know what it doesn't matter. They are going to the show, they gave WWE their fucking money, they will tune into the raw after it...and raw after and the raw after. People can #CancelWWENetwork all they fucking want because WWE knows they are bluffing and will be back. You want change, hit it where it hurts WWE...the ass pocket. Don't make a fucking trend about it on twitter and give WWE fucking free advertisement.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Well it's been reported that WWE has gotten lower ratings than they normally have had in February. In fact the post Royal Rumble show got the lowest rating since 1997!

People are tuning in but not in the numbers that we seen in the past. WWE's bad booking is hurting them. They ended up losing money last year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:44 pm

then fucking keep doing it. Hit them where it hurts. Don't talk it...do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:47 pm

WWE is like a Sports team. It has a damn good roster, an amazing coach with Triple H...but like some sports team...the owner is keeping them down.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Roman Reigns All wrote:
then fucking keep doing it. Hit them where it hurts. Don't talk it...do it.
It's not hard to do both Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:55 pm

As the old saying goes, Action speaks louder then words. Its hard to take people serious who keep threating to stop but come back the following week.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

It's not a threat when I'm doing it NAH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Anyways I want Reigns to prove everyone wrong at WrestleMania and have an amazing match with Brock. I don't want him to win...but give enough where people know he can be the real deal...and Seth cashes it in on Brock and wins the title.

Unlike you all I am not bother by Reigns winning the rumble or defeating Daniel Bryan. Because it doesn't matter who face Brock as long as Seth cashes in the MITB and becomes WWE champion.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:44 pm

I thought Reigns was great on Raw tonight. Paul Heyman was #money as usual, though, so he helped make that a great segment.

But Reigns has been speaking more naturally on the mic and getting better lines or something.

Reigns wasn't ready for this but I still don't think WWE should back down now. Another triple threat would be stupid and Reigns should be winning the match anyway. I feel like Reigns and Lesnar can put on a solid match honestly. A Rollins cash in would still be ideal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 pm

Reigns wins the title...then Seth cashes in and Wins the title...I like that
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 11:39 am

My favorite wrestler is Seth Rollins, so as long as he walks out champ, it could be Hornswoggle vs Great Khali in the main event for all I care. Funny

That said, it doesn't change the fact that WWE is continuing to shit on Daniel Bryan despite all the love he gets from fans.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:37 am

Back on topic. BNB lost to R-Truth which is perfect and shuts up Bull nicely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:41 pm

Bull is just jealous he ain't R-Truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man, Bull must be having a shit fit   Man, Bull must be having a shit fit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man, Bull must be having a shit fit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2