HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!" EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:22 pm

DUE: February 28th, 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:45 am

(Unfinished promo - to be continued)

Vendetta continues with a backstage interview segment, featuring Christina Clair and Jared Jerusalem - just minutes from his match against former World Heavyweight Champion, Dominik Diveraz. The Piece of Eden fashions himself with his own merchandise, wearing his signature shades and T-shirt. His interviewer, also looks very over the top - being able to update herself with what's popular to wear these days. Rest assured, Clair will be able to ask any and all questions needed despite Jared's.... Er, urges for female interviewers. The cunning interviewer begins everything with a greeting.

Christina Clair: Beside me is Great Malevolence, Jared Jerusalem. Why don't you give your fans a hello or something?

Jared Jerusalem: Don't do drugs my Jerusalites. Oh, and it's "THE Great Malevolence." Don't forget the "THE" Christina. But that's alright, it's cute how you make mistakes.

Christina groans in a disgruntled manner out of dislike of the former LionHeart Champion.

Jared Jerusalem: Ha... She digs me.

Christina Clair:........ Anyway, so you've hit a rough patch lately. It's been a while since you've actually won a match. Any thoughts? Negative or violent reactions?

Jerusalem raises his eyebrow at Clair, as if he the question was purposely done to offend him. Nevertheless, he withdraws from the thought and answers the question.

Jared Jerusalem: Yeah, I've sort of been in a losing streak for like a month now. It kinda sucks shit. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up and quit, unlike a certain guy who hightailed to EVPW who shouldn't be named.

The fans cheer the ex-Knockout King member for keeping his cool, despite the amount of close calls to winning he's sustained over the course of this month.

Jared Jerusalem: You see, Jared Jerusalem is here to be the best! And to be the best, you gotta go through being knocked down a lot of times. What you people see, is what you people get. I'm not here to be God, where I win every single time. I'm here for to strap you guys for the unbelievable ride of the Piece of Eden. Whether I win or not, I exit the ring with multitudes of applause. I aim to steal the show! Minkaro's beat me twice now, fair and square. I respect the dude, that's why he's the World fucking Champ. Tonight, I'm about to head in the ring against Dominik Diveraz who's a former World champ. Now I dunno if that Mexican motherfucker's still an asshole, but I'm still going to give it my all. Not 50 percent, I'm going to give that Mystic Midget a 100 percent! Diveraz, our losses truly are wakeup calls! So tonight.... It's either hell or hallelujah for us. Viva Jared Jerusalem, bitch!

TBC.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:55 am

ghey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"   PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Jared Jerusalem - "I Want Gold!"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1