HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ring of Honor Live Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ring of Honor Live Results Empty
PostSubject: Ring of Honor Live Results   Ring of Honor Live Results EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:01 pm

Atlanta, Georgia
February 21, 2015

Ring of Honor will be back in Atlanta on August 29. Thanks to prowrestling.net for results.

(1) Caprice Coleman def. Mike Posey.

(2) Corey Hollis & Jonathan Gresham ended in a “no contest” when The Decade attacked them. They were out “scouting talent” and decided to attack them instead.

(3) BJ Whitmer & Adam Page def. Corey Hollis & Jonathan Gresham.

(4) Matt Sydal def. Delirious

(5) Roderick Strong def. Kyle O’Reilly.

(6) Moose def. ACH

(7) Hanson def. Jay Lethal & Michael Elgin & Tommaso Ciampa & Cedric Alexander & Will Ferrara in a 6-man challenge.

(8) AJ Styles def. Bobby Fish. These two had to have just come back from Japan in the last week. O’Reilly too.

(9) Michael Bennett & Matt Taven def. The Briscoes in a best-of-three falls Armageddon match.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Live Results   Ring of Honor Live Results EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:38 pm

I was there: front row.

When we pulled into the parking lot after a 3 1/2 drive (plus a quick stop for food), we saw a line going down the length of this building (which is long -- a long rectangular building used for conventions and some entertainment show -- alas, I wasn't able to go back a week later for Atlanta Midget Wrestling, haha) and out into the parking lot. Many of them out in the light rain because the covered awning couldn't hold them all.

As we approached, they said people who already had tickets could go in the left door (no real line) so all the others were waiting to buy tickets. Huge walk-up. Later saw it announced as 1,200, which seemed about right.

I don't quite know how to compare a "indy" house show experience to being at WM30, but apart from that WM this was the best show I've ever seen live. Everything worked. Every match was anywhere from solid to great. Crowd was really into it.

They announced before the intermission that they're coming back in August, and sold tix during intermission ... so I scored front row for that show too!!!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Live Results   Ring of Honor Live Results EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 am

Saintpat swag machine.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Live Results   Ring of Honor Live Results EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 am

Yeah That clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ring of Honor Live Results   Ring of Honor Live Results Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1