HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm

- It looks like CM Punk will need to get his amazing lawyer ready because he is currently facing a $1 million defamation lawsuit. The Cook County Record reports that WWE in-house physician, Dr. Chris Amann, has filed a lawsuit against former WWE Superstars CM Punk and Colt Cabana after comments made on Colt Cabana’s Art of Wrestling Podcast last November.

Amann says his reputation has suffered as a result of the comments made by Punk. He is reportedly seeking more than $1 million in compensatory damages and an undetermined amount in punitive damages. Cabana is also included in the complaint for helping Punk “falsely depict” Amann.

Amann claims that Punk (real name Phillip Brooks) and Cabana (real name Scott Colton) “knowingly fabricated the false and disparaging statements” about him and that both men knew their comments would be heard by third parties.

In the complaint, Amann also says the statements made by Punk and Cabana “are highly offensive in that they accuse [him] of a gross lack of integrity as a medical doctor, an inability to perform his professional duties as a medical doctor, and in placing the financial interest of his employer above life-threatening health conditions of his patients.”

Phillip J. Zisook and Brian D. Saucier of Deutscy, Levy & Engel out of Chicago, Illinois are representing Amann.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:28 pm

I assume this is because of the Nelson Frazier, Jr. lawsuit?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 pm

"Levy & Engel out of Chicago"

Lol he's gonna lose if he has people from the town that worship Punk representing him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:30 am

kinda doubt everyone from chicago are wrestling fans
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:49 am

lol Razor, that sounds so marky Funny

Lawyers are just money hungry anyway; they'd sue their own children <_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:56 am

Batman wrote:
"Levy & Engel out of Chicago"

Lol he's gonna lose if he has people from the town that worship Punk representing him.

>Has a lawyer from the same city representing him
>OMG HE'S TOTALLY WORSHIPPING THE GROUND HE WALKS ON

face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:14 pm

^ikr? That fucking logic.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:34 pm

Wow. I can totally believe my joke flew over Dead's head, since he's retarded. But I don't understand how the rest of you didn't get it. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Because you're dumb enough to think it Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:48 pm

You're dumb enough to believe it's legit. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm

NAH

I'm smart enough to know you're dumb enough Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:52 pm

You're dumb enough to think I'm dumb enough to think you're smart enough to think I'm dumb enough. :umad:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:53 pm

I'm sexy.

I win.

walk
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 pm

I'm Batman.

Batman > Being sexy.

I win.

walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 pm

He called me an ROH fan before :orton:
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:58 pm

I already said I won Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:04 pm

Batman always wins. :umad:

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:14 pm

WWE has issued the following:

In light of CM Punk’s allegations regarding WWE’s medical staff and the subsequent defamation lawsuit filed by Dr. Amann against CM Punk, WWE continues to have the utmost confidence in the ability and expertise of our world-class team of physicians, including Dr. Amann.

CM Punk claimed this past November that during the Royal Rumble pay-per-view event on January 26, 2014 he performed with a baseball-sized, purple lump on his back located near the waistband of his tights.

WWE’s investigation has shown the following:

CM Punk did not discuss this alleged condition with WWE’s team of physicians and trainers, nor did he discuss it with anyone in our Talent Relations department.
Subsequently, WWE has no medical records documenting this alleged condition.
The first time WWE was made aware of this alleged condition was when we received a letter from CM Punk’s attorney on August 22, 2014 after WWE terminated his contract.
There is clear video evidence from the 2014 Royal Rumble, which allows all to decide whether there is any appearance of a baseball-sized growth on CM Punk’s back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Batman wrote:
Wow. I can totally believe my joke flew over Dead's head, since he's retarded. But I don't understand how the rest of you didn't get it. Funny

Yeah, you were totally joking

clap
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:19 pm

I was. Anyone with more than 11 brain cells could have VERY EASILY seen that. So don't feel too bad that you didn't.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:32 pm

Bull wrote:
He called me an ROH fan before :orton:
Must have been when ROH had Tank Toland.

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 am

Furthermore, WWE sent out a statement supporting Amann’s defamation lawsuit, and the company included video footage which served to dispute Punk’s claims.

Dave Meltzer of The Wrestling Observer has posted the following on the F4WOnline.com message board regarding WWE’s decision to fire back at CM Punk:

There’s a reason this all came out.

WWE lost round one to a guy they now believe beat them at their own game and they can’t say that so this is what they are doing.

When they settled, they thought he had them dead to rights. Now they think he outworked them and they don’t take that as well.

Thoughts about who wins the court case is missing the entire point. It’s never going to trial. It’s about revenge for them being worked into caving early. At least that’s their version. They have to use the doctor because they can’t sue.

But they absolutely believe they are in the right.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:10 pm

Yeah WWE wouldn't waste the time or money if they think they couldn't win. Unless they just want to fuck with Punk that bad.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast   CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk and Colt Cabana Sued by WWE Doctor Over Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1