HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'   Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Kurt Russell appears to be in talks for a part in 'Fast and Furious 7'.
The 62-year-old actor is reportedly in negotiations for the role that was originally offered to Denzel Washington, but it is not known who Russell will be playing, according to Variety.com.
He is the latest in a list of Hollywood A-Listers to be attached to James Wan-directed sequel since 'Ong Bak' star Tony Jaa, known for his skill in Thai martial arts, was confirmed for the cast.
Russell's last major role was in Quentin Tarantino's 2007 hit 'Death Proof', after which he kept a low profile.

Vin Diesel who plays lead character Dominic Toretto and Paul Walker who plays Brian O'Connerwill will be reprising their roles for the seventh film, with British actor Jason Statham joining the team to play a villain.
While details of the plot are not known yet it is confirmed that the cast will return to Los Angeles, where the original film took place.
'Fast and Furious 6', released in May this year, was a box office smash making $750million worldwide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'   Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:00 pm

I'd like to see Lucas Black and Bow Wow reprise their respective roles, otherwise it'll just be just a sequel to FF6 with no proper link to Tokyo Drift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'   Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 pm

This is a film series that I normally don't give a shit about, but Kurt is one of my favourite actors, so, I'm interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'   Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:35 pm

I can't wait for FF7. I don't care for Bow Wow or Lucas cause the movie could take place after the incident..after tokyo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'   Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7' Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Russell for 'Fast + Furious 7'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1