HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaylenna Parks Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Kaylenna Parks Promo Empty
PostSubject: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:26 am

Due: Friday, September 13th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

PostSubject: Re: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

The show returns from a commercial to show the fans happily chatting away to each other throughout the ad break, many commenting on how annoying it is that XWA have already advertised their next PPV; this one isn’t even over yet! Nothing seems to be able to regain their concentration as they continue chatting and messing around, until suddenly, the arena lights completely blacken out and the crowds hush their conversation and bring them to an abrupt end to pay attention to what is about to happen, like a sea of meerkats they all look over at a familiar yet surprising voice is heard throughout the stadium with thousands in attendance.

“Missed me?” The female voice bellows before letting out a little, girly laugh. “Oh I know you all did, you bitches blew up my twitter with how unhappy you all were at my sudden disappearance! You demanded I come back and that's exactly what I did.”

It appears that the crowd are familiar with the voice as she is suddenly met with a choir of cheers, chants and boos, most of which are inaudible. She laughs again as a single, bright spotlight is turned on right in the centre of the ring to show the one and only Kaylenna Parks standing there looking as stunning as they all remembered dressed in a short black designer dress, its hem barely touching her thigh as it clings tightly to every curve of her body. She pairs this with black heels about 6 inches tall, bringing her height to over 6 foot now, an intimidating height to even the male roster, her hair is left to hang down in soft waves of luscious red locks, she keeps her make-up minimal just simple you inviting smoky black eye, as if to make a statement. She raises the microphone up to her rose red lips and pouts seductively as the camera focuses on her face, she inhales quickly and begins to speak,

“Yes I’m back! I cannot explain why I was gone as it is something I am truly ashamed of,  that no-one must ever know about. I had to leave, I had to get away from this hell hole. But who cares about this shit?! I’m back and this time I am going to get what is rightfully mine, to be the best in the business... I never got it during my last run here but I got so close I could almost taste it. Before I had to leave I was on a roll, I had won nine consecutive matches, I was so close to being the best in this business.  This time I have no stupid sister Alexis to hold me back, that dumb bitch couldn't even count to three never-mind keep someone pinned to the mat for three. There’s no Cooper Tate to try and charm his way into my pants. There's no T.K to try and cheat me to victory it’s just me and that’s the way it’s going to stay.”

She laughs a little to her self and runs her tongue across her teeth, “you smell that? That’s the smell of 40,000 men sweating as they try to hide their boners from their wives; seriously you’re disgusting, I mean why be so attracted to someone that is obviously way of your league. Just look at me! I am gorgeous! Haha. And none of you will be able to afford me, it's obvious you all scrimped and saved just to be here tonight. A lady like myself needs to be looked after with expensive clothes, cars and gifts, not a ten dollar gift card to the international house of pancakes.. eurgh, just thinking about that place makes me skin crawl.”

A few men in the crowd wolf whistle at this statement and a few boo at all of the insults she hurled at them. Kay flips her hair over her shoulder and winks at the camera. It’s certain that nothing has changed Kaylenna; she is still the cocky, sexy, egotistical lady that she was before her mysterious disappearance.

“Now, I want to issue an open challenge to whoever wants to face me, male or female because well I need to show you all that I’m still amazing in this ring. Buut I don’t want to do it now because I’m not even dressed.” She stares straight down the camera breaking the fourth wall, “So to all of you losers back there, come find me and if you dare issue me a challenge!”

The crowd roars like crazy as the show cuts to another promo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Later on in the PPV broadcast, Kaylenna Parks sits backstage admiring her plastic body in the standing mirror backstage. Several male XWA backstage crew walk on by, their mouths dropping to floor at the sight of the ponytailed beauty in the director’s chair. Kaylenna cockily rearranges her hair and decides to “accidentally” drop her brush on the floor. The thud of the brush rings throughout the men’s ears as she bends over slowly. The camera focusing on her face, although we did see some breasts shots in there too. She grabs the brush up as her red hair flows down her shoulder. She slowly makes her way back up to a vertical base, but the camera finds a rather short women standing behind Miss Parks.

“I couldn’t help but notice that Open Challenge of yours earlier.”

The sudden voice from behind her startles “The Red Haired Beauty” as she quickly turns around to find a raven haired women standing right in front of her. Kaylenna looks in shock at the smaller Diva’s courageous speaking effort.

“Are you answering my challenge, shorty?”

The raven haired woman, identified as Abbie, walks up and gets right into Kaylenna’s mug. The male audience anxiously waits for the smooching… uhh… fighting to begin between the two women. Several zippers are heard opening up throughout the world.

“Damn right I am. How ‘bout we do it right here, right now.”

Kaylenna looks down on the eager Abbie while flailing her nose up in the air. An obvious act of cockiness ensures as Kaylenna yawns in the face of Abbie, signifying that she is bored of her new found foe. Abbie takes exception to the cockiness and slaps the living taste (Of probably dicks) from Kaylenna’s colored lips! Parks falls backwards onto the floor as a handful of referees and backstage crew head over to tend on the fallen hotty. Abbie simply leaves the situation with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Sexy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Kaylenna Parks Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaylenna Parks Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1