HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we change our full match writing style?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Should we change our full match writing style?  Empty
PostSubject: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 6:57 pm

Yeah That too much work Bruh......

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Support. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Nothing wrong with it, it's been good for this long. you fuck with something long enough, and in the end it's a bad copy of something else and all your uniqueness and originality gets raped in the ass. You need members, not demolishing, rebuilding and redemolishing all the time. It'll be fun and exciting for maybe three weeks then crash into decline again.

I like the sun, when it stays the sun, regardless of the change in weather conditions around it.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:06 pm

Something obviously needs to happen. Contrary to what Caine thinks, there obviously is something wrong with it if none of our fedders are actually showing for their matches.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 pm

Aquaman wrote:
Nothing wrong with it, it's been good for this long.  you fuck with something long enough, and in the end it's a bad copy of something else and all your uniqueness and originality gets raped in the ass.  You need members, not demolishing, rebuilding and redemolishing all the time.  It'll be fun and exciting for maybe three weeks then crash into decline again.

I like the sun, when it stays the sun, regardless of the change in weather conditions around it.
That's funny. Cause I remember you telling me a few days ago that XWA is a sinking ship and it's going down. Looks way better now than it did a few days ago.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Batman wrote:
Aquaman wrote:
Nothing wrong with it, it's been good for this long.  you fuck with something long enough, and in the end it's a bad copy of something else and all your uniqueness and originality gets raped in the ass.  You need members, not demolishing, rebuilding and redemolishing all the time.  It'll be fun and exciting for maybe three weeks then crash into decline again.

That's funny. Cause I remember you telling me a few days ago that XWA is a sinking ship and it's going down. Looks way better now than it did a few days ago.

No offense, but you've picked up three guys, one of which is part time.. I wouldn't bust out the bubbly yet..
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

It doesn't matter how much, it's about how many people care. When push comes to shove, XWA always has its shit together. Sure, the past few months might have sucked, but it wasn't until it got THIS bad that now, we are all putting in way more effort. We are discussing things insanely actively in the GM Room, we've picked up a few guys, got some to return, two people that were quitting (Mink and Snoopz) changed their minds and decided to stay, and now look to be very dedicated. THAT's the cool part of XWA, and that's why we're not going to die any time soon.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

Caine no-shows too often anyway for him to be talking that changing the style is going to be bad NAH
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:01 pm

I wonder if he no shows as much at his new fed as he did when he was here.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:03 pm

He hasn't no showed a single time there yet. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:50 pm

I don't know when XWA got "mature" enough to deal with getting punked like this and not punk back but I don't like it.

Should we change our full match writing style?  FJBloTX
Should we change our full match writing style?  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:59 pm

I don't know when "getting punked" became a big deal and people had to start trouble between different feds instead of just focusing on making their own fed better but I don't like it.

Anyone who is here for the specific purpose of trying to get members onto their fed or making this one seem like shit can fuck off. Anyone who is here to badmouth other feds and their members can also fuck off. Just focus on making XWA a better fed to be in.

Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:09 pm

VladimirTStrife wrote:

How can he? There hasn't been a show since September 2014.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 10:18 pm

I wouldn't know about other feds if other feds didn't try to advertise their shit here. I wouldn't say anything about anybody that left if nobody came here to try to advertise, because I wouldn't have known they left...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 am

Myke wrote:
VladimirTStrife wrote:

How can he? There hasn't been a show since September 2014.

That was the point. It was meant to be a joke. I'm not trying to "punk" anyone or insult XWA and I'm not advertising for my fed, so Ian can fuck off with that shit.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:59 am

If you weren't, I'm certainly not the only one that it fooled. Not throwing anyone under the bus when I say everyone that I asked or came forward with an opinion about that thread said they thought you were.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:52 am

Can we stop giving him attention? It's dull...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:10 am

My very first post in that topic made it clear I wasn't advertising. I specifically never said the name of my fed even once in that thread for that very purpose. I talked to several other admin, none of which took offense to it and were able to maturely and civilly discuss the proposal. I saw that XWA was in dire straits and I offered to help.

If I was trying to insult XWA or advertise or take away the few remaining members it had left, I wouldn't have been quite so fucking subtle about it. It's just not my style.

So, maybe instead of trying to accuse me of all this shit or chastising your members for being mature and reasonable enough not to take everything as some attempt to "punk" them, why don't you actually do something to help XWA instead of just pointing fingers and insulting the people trying to help you?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 am

Listen, I don't want to insult you. Whatever vendetta you have against me is (painfully obvious, but) not reciprocated. I don't think you're genuine and I know for a fact that is not a minority opinion on this board. If you wanted to "help" XWA, you would be on this board GMing the fed... but you're not. Now, that's OK, but I don't want to hear about how generous you are about "helping XWA"

I'm sure you genuinely wanted our members to go to your board, as did another E-Fed, but you did not want to "help" and neither did they.

Nobody has exactly what they want on this site. It's challenging, I know, especially when it feels like you're the only one working toward making the site better. I know, because I've been there. The truth is, this sort of thing is cyclical. I am not very useful right now because I legitimately have a broken hand.

I don't know where you got that I "chastised" the members here. Not one person on this site has had any action toward them based on what has happened. You're active proof of that. The fact I continue to let you post proves that I am not the admin you make me out to be.

As far as "actually do(ing) something to help XWA" ... lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 am

You need to learn the definition of chastise, it's not punishing.

Now, I do actually want great things for XWA, regardless of what you believe. And I would be here as the GM helping to make it great, but the truth is that I can not stand you. I won't devolve this matter into a screaming or insult contest or try to tear you down, but after the disrespect of you trying to insult my ability to run a fed without even checking the facts first and not even having the courtesy to apologize when you found out the truth, I will never work under you again. That's not an insult or a dig or an attempt to "punk" you, it's just the reality of the situation.

But I like almost everyone else. Even with the occasional banter, I have no true issue with Mexi or Myke and I think Razor is honestly one of the biggest assets XWA has. I told Riley from the first day I was GM that I thought he was one of the hardest working guys in the fed. Many other members on here I've never had any problems with. The only other person I don't like on here is one member I think is an overrated twat, but he's never personally wronged me, so that is really just me being opinionated on that one.

That said, I'm not going to sit around and trade barbs or listen to you try to blame XWAs problems on me or listen to you try to tell me what my intentions are. So you don't have to worry about me up and kidnapping the talent or brainwashing them with subliminal advertisements because I need more guys ohhh so badly, I'll take my leave. The fun of the site isn't worth dealing with it.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:49 am

For the record I think I'm an overrated twat too >_>.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 10:54 am

I did have a long reply drawn up, but frankly it's not worth posting. Have fun. You and whoever else are welcomed back whenever.

Back to top Go down
DJS
Jobber
DJS

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:10 am

Eeyen wrote:
I'm sure you genuinely wanted our members to go to your board, as did another E-Fed, but you did not want to "help" and neither did they.

Or maybe that other fed actually did want to help because it's Head Admin gets around in the E-Fedding community quite a bit and knows that it's widely accepted there are two feds of the same name who both do the same style, however one has a pretty damn good reputation for such a small, niche fed and the other is widely thought of as having a very toxic environment with frequently changing staff that makes polarising decisions and quite a lot of talented people who've left now won't touch it with a ten foot pole, but under a slightly different direction and banner they might, just might, give it and the people fedding there a chance again. A fed that also has threads frequently devolving into little spats. Like this thread in fact.

Or maybe I should just hold my tongue next time.

Passive aggressive time over. I wouldn't have reached out if I didn't want to help. Heck, if you don't want me to help out then I won't. I totally and utterly won't if that's what you want. But when you have people posting 'just close the fucking fed' you've got a serious problem. I have very good friends who used to come here, people who've built themselves up, been your world champ, even been a head booker here and not even they want to come back.

You've quite clearly said in the past you don't consider the fed the main draw of the site any more, so why keep kidding yourself if people are audibly saying they don't want it?

That was my point anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwabattlezone.com
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:41 am

DJS wrote:
Or maybe that other fed actually did want to help because it's Head Admin gets around in the E-Fedding community quite a bit and knows that it's widely accepted there are two feds of the same name who both do the same style, however one has a pretty damn good reputation for such a small, niche fed and the other is widely thought of as having a very toxic environment with frequently changing staff that makes polarising decisions and quite a lot of talented people who've left now won't touch it with a ten foot pole, but under a slightly different direction and banner they might, just might, give it and the people fedding there a chance again. A fed that also has threads frequently devolving into little spats. Like this thread in fact.

You wanted our members on your site.

I respect you and your method of proposal. We've had a long relationship from a distance and I have nothing but respect for you and XWA Battlezone.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't go out of your way to insult this site, though. Our sites are not comparable. You have an E-Fed with barely any non-character posts and we have a community with a struggling E-Fed... We're bound to have different problems and we're bound to see those problems in different ways.

As far as the toxicity goes, I don't agree. I think there have been toxic situations, but it comes with the territory. Nobody says "Facebook" is a toxic environment or "school" is a toxic environment.

Yes, we have arguments, but that's reality. The only person that has ever been run off because of an argument was Axel -- and I tried to stop that. It is a shame what happened with that. Anyone else? I don't know. I don't see it.

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 1:36 pm

A lot of people take this e-fedding stuff too seriously s-pat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we change our full match writing style?    Should we change our full match writing style?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we change our full match writing style?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next