Endure Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:27 am

The Kotzebue Kid vs. Akira

Drake Dysfunction vs. Jaylon Brown

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade

David Michaels vs. ??? ( nervous+ predict who it is)

Lights vs. Daniels vs. Williamson vs. Anvil vs. Hitman

Who was "Coming at Endure"?

??? vs. ??? ( shifty)

AJ Miller vs. Mack

Cultural Experience vs. Xtreme Unmistakeables

EG Deal vs. Caleb Spires vs. Evan Flare

Endure Predictions FJBloTX
Endure Predictions Rmt9lhM

Last edited by STATICK on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:38 am

Drake Dysfunction vs. Jaylon Brown - I'm going with Jaylon....Drake is moving out of houses and shit so idk if he'll even show..which sucks

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda - Jhalc

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade - Robbie

David Michaels vs. ??? ( nervous + predict who it is) - Probably Mick I aint bothered

Lights vs. Daniels vs. Williamson vs. Anvil vs. Hitman - Good luck to all men, I honestly see Axel and Riley as competition, but I hope this gives the other 2 guys motivation to prove me wrong and kick my ass. I will say for my first title defense, this is the hardest lol I hope to retain, but we'll see how it goes.

Who was "Coming at Endure"? - Mr. Endure

??? vs. ??? ( shifty ) - I'm going with the ??? FTW!

AJ Miller vs. Mack - Mack.

Cultural Experience vs. Xtreme Unmistakeables - something tells me RX/Rellim will retain, but the other half is telling me Snoopz will win...I expect a great match from both, but I think Snoopz will win

EG Deal vs. Caleb Spires vs. Evan Flare - Caleb I hope you win, and I Want you to win so I can move up in the rankings and you can knock Ian out suspicious I mean good luck to you all three, but I think Caleb will try his all in this one, although I possibly see Ian winning.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:54 am

-Snoopz seemed to be talking up the Kotzebue Kid, so I'll take his word on it. Akira isn't bad, but he still has a lot of room for improvement. We'll see what happens.

-Nate doesn't seem to be on that big of a roll. Jaylon doesn't either, but at least he showed with a decent match last week. I am picking Jaylon in what I would consider an upset, but not a very big one.

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda
-JHalc is JHalc and I love him. Picking him on this one mainly because I have no idea what to expect from Mr. Tresda, and because I love JHalc.

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade
-Shade has not left much of a huge impression on me yet which is sad because I know he's better than what he has shown the last two cards. That said, Robbie Reyes HAS left a damn-good impression on me thus far, and therefor I will pick him. Not a shot at Shade, but Reyes has just shown me his good side whereas Shade hasn't.

-I know who it is, so I'm not going to predict it to ruin it for anyone, though it may be Gladiator. Wink wink! No matter, I pick Chilly in what I think will be a great, close match.

-iLike needs to stop being so damned underrated. He puts out good matches all the time and everyone overlooks him. By the end of the night, he could very well be #1 in the standings.

-Megaman

??? vs. ??? ( shifty)
-I was going to make a lame joke saying "I pick ???" but I can only see that happening a few dozen times throughout the progression of the thread. Regardless, I think we'll be seeing two important people here, otherwise it wouldn't be toward the bottom of the card. Unless it's filler. Funny

AJ Miller vs. Mack
-Great match between two of XWA's best in the history... Could go either way, I think Mack will have a descriptive, great match but Ace will probably have a more action-packed, exciting match.

-Whether or not Razor and Rellim have a more exciting match, I think the amazing story between Takumi and Dominik will be a deciding factor and that will win them the match.

-Damn jobbers.
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:16 am

•The Kotzebue Kid

•Jaylon Brown via no show

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda

•Jhalc, Joe Tresda could pull off an upset though.

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade

•Great match this shall be, gotta side it of to Double R though.

David Michaels vs. ??? ( + predict who it is)

•Going with David Michaels. ??? Is probably someone good though.

•Honestly I see this between Lights and Axel. Williamson & Alex could get close, and Daniels well he's a last minute poster. So in the end I will go Caine.

•Probably ???

??? vs. ??? ( )

•Dunno who either of these are. Gonna go with the left ???.

AJ Miller vs. Mack

•Very hard choice here. Gotta go with AJ Miller. Close though.

•Mexiasia, I simply believe it shall be good. However Snoopz has got this.

•Evan Flare, although I'd love to EG Deal win. And Caleb is also in the running. However I believe Evan Flare has this, won't be easy though.
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:07 am

The hell is a WTT match
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:09 am

World Title Tournament. Indifferent
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 am

Okay nigga, okay.

Didn't see any other matches with that is all.
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:04 am

- I know how good he can be, that is if he shows, if not I see this possibly being a double no-show which is a shame.

- I have to go with Usman, like what Caleb said... Nate just doesn't seem to be into it these days.

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda
- It's Jay, so I have to go with him, but you never know with Callum... he could surprise everybody.

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade
- I'm gonna say that Myke edges this one out.

- Going with Chilly on this one.

- My match, surprised iLike sees me as competition, I don't expect anyone to predict me to win so w/e.

- I'll just say Megaman

??? vs. ??? ( shifty)
- Uhhh.... I say ??? wins.

AJ Miller vs. Mack
- I don't think I've ever predicted against Ace, so I'm gonna go with him.

- Justin seems to be on his game with both Diveraz and Sanu, so I'll go with him this time, but it could go either way.

- Going with Caleb Spires, because I have a hunch that he'll take it. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ian managed to get the win, then again... EG could always pull off the upset.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:54 am

- Akira, as I don't know who the other guys is.

- I think Usman is starting to slip back into posting half-arsed matches, probably due to a lack of time.

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda
- JHalc, even though he's a cock.

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade
- Honestly, no idea...

- A cardboard cut out of...David Michaels.

- I think iLike gets better each week. So got to support him!

- A very sexy lady...

??? vs. ??? ( shifty)
- It's two MMA fedders that nobody cares about I aint bothered

AJ Miller vs. Mack
- It's Ace.

- Personally, I see Razor having to write this one on his own at the last minute, putting him at a disadvantage.

- For me, Ian has had this in the bag from the get go. Hopefully that crap that happened the other night didn't suck the life out of him too much. Should be a cracker, though.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 6:59 am

The Kotzebue Kid vs. Akira - Akira by no-show, probably

Drake Dysfunction vs. Jaylon Brown - Jaylon

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda - JHalc

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade - Robbie. Hopefully Shade actually puts effort into his post this week.

David Michaels vs. ??? - I'm not gonna predict who ??? is cuz I know who it is. >_> But I'm gonna go with David, because I think ??? might have some rust.

Lights vs. Daniels vs. Williamson vs. Anvil vs. Hitman - If Caine can put up a legit post, then Dwight. If not, Axel.

Who was "Coming at Endure"? Jerod Barnez, cunt.

??? vs. ??? Somebody

AJ Miller vs. Mack - AJ Miller. Leo might have a little bit of rust, while Ace has been keeping busy in the other XWA and PRW.

Cultural Experience vs. Xtreme Unmistakables - The two people

EG Deal vs. Caleb Spires vs. Evan Flare - I'm gonna say Evan, although I'm hoping for a Caleb or Deal win so I can win the tournament. shifty

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 am

--I'm always pulling for Moose to score the win! Hoping he'll be able to post and do as well as he can when he's on.

--I still haven't seen anything from Drake and he no-showed against me last week plus I know he's got some stuff happening so Usman might pick up the win on this one.

JHalc vs. Joe Tresda
--I know who JHalc is, sort of, I have no idea who Joe Tresda is so I back JHalc.

Robbie Reyes vs. Shade
--Myke'll probably kill me because it's Hardcore and I'm not great with gimmick matches but it'll still be funsies.

--I don't even know who this other person is and you expect me to pick him?! Mad as hell Plus! They used a font I don't enjoy in their promo thingy on Vendetta. So, they smell.

--I think if Caine shows up in the form that he should he'll run right through everyone else. Other than that though I'd say Axel or Riley Williamson would be my second favourites.

--I knew from about a month ago. shifty

??? vs. ??? ( shifty)
--I'mma say Justin beats Minky, just because I flipped a coin and it came up tails.

AJ Miller vs. Mack
--Ace said he didn't understand why everyone was picking him in the chatbox so I wanted to help his confusion. shifty

--Justin is really good with tag team matches and I still haven't read anything from Rellim Strife but Razor's solid so it'll be an awesome match.

--Ain't no stopping Abdel nooooooow!
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Razor/Rellim, Justin in a singles match, and Caine/Axel, you guys better all pull through! Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:51 pm

You bitches better not let Caleb win, otherwise it'll take me longer to catch up to his world title reigns record Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:15 pm

^ Well, seeing as you'll probably never win a world title again, I think I'm safe. Smile
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:32 pm

I Want to see some legit Caine matches.... lol anybody can link me or pm me?
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:36 pm

Put it this way iLike...if Caine writes all out like he can he won...If he wrote all out prior to this he wouldnt even be in the RSD title match, he is actually above it when his best effort is put forth. Basically he was a main event talent level poster in 2WWF when he posted >.>
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Seriously, it's getting annoying hearing that "If Caine(Or anyone else used in these discussions) writes all out, he has it in the bag." No, no one ever has it in the bag on here. Anyone of us can have a good match on any day and beat any of the other top talent. If it was a given that someone was the best and couldn't be beaten, there wouldn't be any fun in e-fedding.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Caleb wrote:
Seriously, it's getting annoying hearing that "If Caine(Or anyone else used in these discussions) writes all out, he has it in the bag." No, no one ever has it in the bag on here. Anyone of us can have a good match on any day and beat any of the other top talent. If it was a given that someone was the best and couldn't be beaten, there wouldn't be any fun in e-fedding.
Thank you! Finally, someone says it. Funny
I've been wanting to say this for a while now, seriously, no matter how good a person is, don't underestimate their opponent.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 pm

I've been saying anyone can beat anybody else since 2009 lol.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Like look in recent weeks; Chilly has had more success than Ian throughout e-fed history and Ian beat him. Ian was looking nearly unstoppable and Minkaro beat him. Abdel beat me fairly easy.

You can never slate someone as an automatic winner, because sometimes it doesn't work out like everyone expects.
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Irrelevant, but it wasn't fairly easy.

I had to pull out what was the best match of my life...And still almost lost.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:32 pm

You didn't almost lose, trust me. I didn't mean you didn't have to work hard at the match, I meant your match was clearly better. Better use of Smoke Xtreme, better action and use of stipulation, and a better flow in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:55 am

Caleb wrote:
^ This.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:46 pm

I'll try to retain my title. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Just because I have two hands, doesn't mean I will pee straight. It's all fun in the end... right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Endure Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endure Predictions   Endure Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

Endure Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next