HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:48 am

- The Wrestling Observer reports that an advertising executive for Dodge still views the WWE product as “trashy” and not “appropriate” for its target age demographic.

The advertising executive said that Dodge that the company bought time for shows that recently underperformed in the ratings. As a result, Dodge was owed “make good spots” on the station. The suggestion was then made to representatives to run the Dodge ads during WW Raw since the ads were basically free because Raw does strong ratings in the male 18-49 demo, which is a good car-buying demographic. The advertising executive then said that WWE would not be a product Dodge ever purchases time.

When the Dodge rep was told that WWE has changed its product to become a more family-friendly and advertiser-friendly product, the executive said in reply, “I do understand that, but WWE doesn’t make sense for Dodge Dart. WWE is very trashy and not appropriate for our target.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:49 am

What IS Dodge's target demographic, exactly? They should be catering to adults so i dont see what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 11:15 am

I'm pretty sure that it's just that one guy saying "I think wrestling is really gay and I don't like it. I don't want it associated with this company if I can help it"
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:07 pm

No they think we're a bunch of redneck fucks that waste our movie on anything but cars.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:12 pm

But I'll also say I don't know any of us that are going to go out and buy a Dodge I don\'t know

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:51 pm

I'll dodge a Dodge, thanks.

I'm here all week.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 7:51 am

People are dumb

Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product FJBloTX
Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product   Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising Executive Still Think WWE Is a ‘Trashy’ Product

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1