HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw Empty
PostSubject: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 pm

As seen on Raw last night, when Luke Harper was making his way to the ring for his match against Ryback, JBL said Harper looked like a “Zombie Eddie Guerrero.”

This angered many fans on social media, and caused them to lash out at both JBL and WWE. JBL later addressed the fan backlash by posting the following on his Facebook page:

“The spot with Luke Harper I saw some Twitter comments over. I had just mentioned Walking Dead show and Luke does the ‘Eddie’ spot over the top rope, my comment (since I had mentioned Rick Grimes before toward Luke) was ‘it looks like a zombie Eddie Guerrero’. This was a WALKING DEAD reference toward Luke-who I have said before looks like a ‘walker’.

I would NEVER insult my friend Eddie, for those who took it wrong-sorry about that, but it is what it is.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:53 pm

JBL and Eddie were good friends, people need to relax.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:07 pm

There's a reason JBL got worst announcer of the year Thirsty Mofos

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, that was in bad taste. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:26 pm

Seen/Heard worse. Remember Mike Adamle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:28 pm

^ he was bad because he had no business being in wrestling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 12:30 pm

Dead wrote:
^ he was bad because he had no business being in wrestling
Well he was a flop, yeah. But people thought the same about Renée Young when she "arrived", and look how good she's turned out to be. :o

By the comparison, I meant that it could be worse. The comments they made several (countless) times, making fun of Jim Ross for example.
Back to top Go down
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Don't you just love apologies that aren't really apologies.

"For those who took it wrong - sorry about that."

JBL...douche bag.
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Does anyone remember the Joey Styles/ Mike Awesome incident???
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:38 pm

When Joey was throwing insults at him at ECW One Night Stand?

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:41 pm

yeah haha. He was talking shit about him throughout the whole match. Even said he wished he had Killed himself... 2 years later the guy killed himself. When asked about it Joey Styles said everything he said was legit, and that since it was the end of ECW (they though) he was just saying how he felt.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:42 pm

I loved Mike Adamle. He was so bad, but so entertaining.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Kofi is Jamaican me crazy.

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 am

Ehhh, they weren't that good of friends. Pretty shitty comment.

That's like saying "he's falling over like the 9/11 towers, right now!"

Than explaining "i had just mentioned the NYC Firefighters, Luke reminds of a NYC Firefighter. They are the bravest and best. I would never disrespect the 9/11 tragedy... blah blah blah"

Or something other half-ass/half-brain attempt at explaining himself. Just no sell it buddy, stay off twitter.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:45 am

Actually they WERE good friends and people are being cunts.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 am

Doom Los Rudos wrote:
Ehhh, they weren't that good of friends. Pretty shitty comment.

That's like saying "he's falling over like the 9/11 towers, right now!"

Than explaining "i had just mentioned the NYC Firefighters, Luke reminds of a NYC Firefighter. They are the bravest and best. I would never disrespect the 9/11 tragedy... blah blah blah"

Or something other half-ass/half-brain attempt at explaining himself. Just no sell it buddy, stay off twitter.

There's a song that's chorus includes the lines "collapsing like the twin towers."

Fuck yo' feelings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:21 am

They weren't that good friends. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:58 am

Yes they were.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 am

I wasn't remotely offended by this. Fucking overreacting morons I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw   JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

JBL Responds to Fan Backlash Following “Zombie Eddie Guerrero” Comment Made During WWE Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1