HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Figo confirms his candidacy for FIFA role

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Figo confirms his candidacy for FIFA role Empty
PostSubject: Figo confirms his candidacy for FIFA role   Figo confirms his candidacy for FIFA role EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:10 am

Former Portugal international Luis Figo has confirmed his candidacy for the FIFA president's campagin and has revealed the six countries who had nominated him.

"I am very happy to confirm that my six nominations were delivered to FIFA this week ahead of the deadline," Figo said in a statement.

"I would like to thank my colleagues and friends from the nominating FAs and across the global football family who have already given their backing to my campaign and sent messages encouraging me in this mission. It has been a great start - my thanks to everyone concerned."

The FAs nominating Figo are: Portugal, Denmark, Montenegro, Macedonia, Luxembourg and Poland.

Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein of Jordan, Michael van Praag of the Netherlands and French duo Jerome Champagne and David Ginola were also expected to submit their nominations ahead of the deadline.

I am very happy to confirm that my six nominations were delivered to FIFA this week ahead of the deadline.
— Luís Figo (@LuisFigo) January 30, 2015
Back to top Go down

Figo confirms his candidacy for FIFA role

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1