HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk Empty
PostSubject: Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk   Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:49 am

USA Today has a an exclusive first look at CM Punk‘s writing debut in the Thor Annual No. 1 comic.

The Marvel comic, which goes on sale February 25th, features Punk’s story about Mephisto “arriving in the past to best a pre-Avengers Thor in a crazy drinking contest.”

Regarding the issue, Punk he and artist Rob Guillory were a perfect fit to work together. He describes the plot as

“He’s [Thor] going to Midgard and slaying dragons and hanging out with Vikings and drinking all their mead and sleeping with all their women. He’s kind of taking the whole ‘I’m the thunder god’ responsibility pretty lightly.

“There’s obviously some growing pains from that Thor into becoming the Thor that’s worthy of the hammer, and there’s a lot of fun stories in there.”

Punk also said this story with is “not the most serious thing in the world and we can get away with goofing on Mephisto a little bit.”

Click here for more with Punk in USA Today, including page previews of the comic.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/01/29/cm-punk-thor-annual-exclusive-first-look/22512505/
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk   Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:20 pm

I don't mind goofing around in comics, as comedic relief is always nice, but I do prefer more seriousness over just plain jokes.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

Preview Of Thor Annual Comic Written By CM Punk, Including Storyline Details From Punk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1