HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC Vet Training for Pro Wrestling Career

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

UFC Vet Training for Pro Wrestling Career Empty
PostSubject: UFC Vet Training for Pro Wrestling Career   UFC Vet Training for Pro Wrestling Career EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:54 am

UFC veteran Phil Baroni is currently training for a pro wrestling career under TNA star Kenny King, former WWE star D’Lo Brown and indy veteran Michael Modest, at the Future Stars of Wrestling gym in Las Vegas.

Baroni, who is 38 years old, grew up a pro wrestling fan, and is no stranger to amateur wrestling as he placed second in the nation in Junior College. Baroni is described as having a lot of charisma and is a good talker, and he recently lashed out at CM Punk’s UFC signing by posting the following on Instagram:

“I’ll bust you up. Call Coker , move da f–king needle. Wa Wa 3H was mean to me. Vince owes me. Wa Wa. . Your gona love MMA and @Danawhite it’s so fair ova here. Ryback hurt you? I’ll break your f–king Neck #whineyb—h”
Back to top Go down

UFC Vet Training for Pro Wrestling Career

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1