HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Vendetta #102 Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

Vendetta #102 Results Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:32 pm

XTREME ICON VS. EL HIJO DEL MINKARO
SINGLES MATCH
GRADER: NONE

Jobber match.

DWIGHT LIGHTS W/ BEHEMATH VS. KASABIAN STALKER
SINGLES MATCH

Double no-show.

E.G. DEAL VS. JOEY JOBBERTON
SINGLES MATCH

Jobber match.

CHRIS DOLMETH W/ JAKOB AZAZEL VS. DANTE CROSS VS. JHALC
SINGLES MATCH

Chris Dolmeth wins.

MINKARO VS. JARED JERUSALEM
SINGLES MATCH

Frenchie had Mink win in his post and it was clear Mink had the better match for many different reasons. I don't think Frenchie would disagree, so Mink's match will be counted as the winning match.

RAZOR XTREME VS. MICHAEL ASTIN
SINGLES MATCH
GRADER: SNOOPZ

Michael Astin: I wouldn't have had the crowd chant "Boring" before the match really even started. That just makes XWA fans seem like cunts. Though, the double flip off was cool. Your descriptions are good, the match is flowing well and you're utilizing both characters, not just Michael, very well, which is always a good thing. Big Boots into the steel post are always fun. The turnbuckle spot was interesting. I mean, it was a typical spot, nothing fancy, but the part where Razor puts the cover back on the turnbuckle was cool to read. I'm not sure how I feel about Razor intentionally attacking the referee, though. If he was losing and needed the break, I could see it, but not when he's in control. Points for originality in the way it was done, though. The ending was good, though I'd just have the downed referee come to and do a slow count instead of a new referee coming out.

Razor Xtreme: Much-like Myke, you had great description in your post. Good beginning to the match with characterization of both wrestlers coming into place. Explaining why the kickout took so long, with Razor wanting to rest for a second, was a good idea and something I've not seen before. Also like Myke, you used an exposed turnbuckle in your match and did it quite well. The finish was also good, but I definitely felt the match was a bit short.

Verdict: I'm going to give Michael Astin the win in this one. His match just felt more complete. Razor's was pretty short. While I don't usually care about length, his shortness made the match feel kinda rushed and threw off the flow a bit. Not a bad match, by any means, but it could've used more to it.

BLOODY MARY VS. AKIRA KOBAYASHI
SINGLES MATCH

Bloody Mary wins by no-show.

Vendetta #102 Results Forum-Signature-Blue

Last edited by Karate Chop on Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:46 pm

Gradings are out.

Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:19 am

Michael Astin: I wouldn't have had the crowd chant "Boring" before the match really even started. That just makes XWA fans seem like cunts. Though, the double flip off was cool.

I used to read some of Myke's matches to kill time and I'm pretty sure this kinda happened in an older one. Just aint sure which one Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:02 am

That grading doesn't really help me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 am

Decepitos wrote:
Michael Astin: I wouldn't have had the crowd chant "Boring" before the match really even started. That just makes XWA fans seem like cunts. Though, the double flip off was cool.

I used to read some of Myke's matches to kill time and I'm pretty sure this kinda happened in an older one. Just aint sure which one Funny

It's possible. I only did it because both are heels and I know people (some on here) who go "HEEL VS. HEEL MAKES NO SENSE. GOD." so I'd imagine if they were in the audience, they'd do it.

So it's possible I've had the crowd chant "boring" in the beginning. Although I usually did crowd reactions after my first paragraph of action.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Mink wrote:
Sorry. I wanted to get the next card out on Sunday, so I had to rush the gradings, since no one on my GM team seems to want to help. You're facing me at the current show so, assuming someone will actually grade the match, you'll be getting feedback.

Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:13 pm

Karate Chop wrote:
Mink wrote:
Sorry. I wanted to get the next card out on Sunday, so I had to rush the gradings, since no one on my GM team seems to want to help. You're facing me at the current show so, assuming someone will actually grade the match, you'll be getting feedback.

I'm more than willing to grade, but my times are obviously different to yours and there never seems to be a grading thread up when I'm online.
Back to top Go down
Giggity Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Giggity Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Well, the grading thread should be up all day on Saturday, so if you wanna grade Mary vs. Minkaro, that'd be great.

Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:23 pm

I'm good with that.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm

Karate Chop wrote:
Mink wrote:

Yeah, not getting any feedback for my first match in over a year before a title match is great.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 pm

I was willing to grade, but when the Grading Thread went up, I was already asleep. Which is pretty rare for me as I usually don't go to sleep at 5 O' Clock in the afternoon. shifty

I'll be sure to help out come next round and being more active in the Fed. In terms of Grading and all of that related stuff.

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Oy, GM Team, just read Minkaro's match and give him feedback. It's not that difficult. It doesn't matter if you weren't on or whatever. Before he starts his next match, give him feedback. Plain and simple.

Minkaro, if they haven't PMed you in like 24 hours, PM me and I'LL do it. (Providing I have internet because of "Snowmaggedon2015")
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta #102 Results   Vendetta #102 Results EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Meth is a nice man, and I like him very much.
Back to top Go down

Vendetta #102 Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestle Fanatics :: XWA: Xtreme Wrestling Association :: Vendetta Archives :: Vendetta Show Archives-